• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MountainFlower
    replied
    Because Erica asked me to share my latest here

all my collages can be found here:
    https://imgur.com/a/Af6N2xM
    Last edited by MountainFlower; 09-03-2021, 09:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Daeva
    replied
    Year of the Tiger

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-08-06 (Year of the Tiger) (Film Grain).jpg
Views:	225
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	11582

Leave a comment:

• Daeva
    replied
    Muse

Leave a comment:

• Daeva
    replied
    Scratch

Leave a comment:

• Animal
    commented on 's reply
    "Defiant" is a word I often use for 9.

• SnakeinDeerSkin
    commented on 's reply
    Something in between trailblazing and revolutionary. I walk my own path. I can be defiant.

• La Dame Aux Roses
    commented on 's reply
    What does the bottom right image represent?
    (I agree that it looks very social, I'd also like to hear more about the relationship between being social and attachment-type)

• SnakeinDeerSkin
    commented on 's reply
    Cool. I'd love to hear more about this "but then it wouldn't just be 'social'."

• La Dame Aux Roses
    commented on 's reply
    That's true, I do focus a lot on setting, and place in general. Not clear to me if that's sp or maybe more related to Si? but in any case thank you for your impressions! it's interesting to hear how other people perceive my collages even (or especially) when it isn't exactly how I intended it)

• Full_fathom
    commented on 's reply
    Now this one... it's much more social, maybe even attachment-type, but then it wouldn't just be 'social'.
    Last edited by Full_fathom; 11-26-2020, 12:19 PM.

• Full_fathom
    commented on 's reply
    I came from the angle of it being 'environmental', a setting of you will. That's not to say it isn't passionate, in fact I would say it's quite passionate, perhaps flowing. I just saw a lot of muted earth tones/themes, that's all. As though, the setting is important, where one works their magic, culminating with a kiss in the dark.
    Last edited by Full_fathom; 11-25-2020, 08:07 PM.

• La Dame Aux Roses
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! They were supposed to be DEVASTATING, not tranquil or soupy lol (I took the word too literally on the first read haha) but I see what you mean and appreciate the read

I tend to type as sp-last but people tend to see my collages as high-sp, which is interesting (I don't really know what to do with instincts in general though)

• Full_fathom
    commented on 's reply
    I'm getting the foggy abstractions of self discovery and desire. Coupling, within the familiarity/safety of tranquility. A dash of the Sp and a pinch of the Sx, framed within a dreamy soup.

• La Dame Aux Roses
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• SnakeinDeerSkin
    commented on 's reply
    Beta for melancholy passion?
Working...
X