Love Quotes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Quotes.

Share your favorite quotes about love. Poetry, literature, song, film, interviews, anything goes.

I don't ask you to love me always like this, but I ask you to remember. Somewhere inside me there'll always be the person I am to-night.
    -F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender is the Night.

In a way, you are poetry material; You are full of cloudy subtleties I am willing to spend a lifetime figuring out. Words burst in your essence and you carry their dust in the pores of your ethereal individuality.
    -Franz Kafka, Letters to Milena.

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
    -1 Corinthians 13:4-8.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4697633-Antoine-de-Saint-Exup-ry-Quote-You-become-responsible-forever-for.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	4108
    Attached Files

Comment

This is the quote that was read at our wedding ceremony:

By Paulo Coelho

Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.2 KB ID:	4110

Comment

?? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ??
        ?? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ??

Comment

• Animal
          Animal commented
          Editing a comment
          I want to like this comment because I appreciate the contribution, and I think it's accurate... but every part of me resists these type of sentiments. With or without love, I am quick to anger and quick to get over it. I'm quick to get charged up... my libido itself is meteoric. But I agree that not everyone should be, or needs to be, the same. And I appreciate that my husband's personal rhythm is different than mine so we have some balance. I guess I'll like the quote.

So beatiful and romantic

Comment

Comment

• inkreservoir
            inkreservoir commented
            Editing a comment
            Also - "The horizon tries but it's just not as kind on the eyes" from Arabella by Arctic Monkeys
        Working...
        X