No announcement yet.

What's your Soul Color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I love Kenzo Amour, never had it but really like it!
    You reminded me of a perfume I have that's very much me and reminds me a lot of that first image I posted, sadly mine is yellowing a bit even though it still works fine, it's just not as pretty as it once was
    It used to look a lot like that first image, beautiful red-y, purple-y, pink liquid, but oh well, I still adore the bottle, the scent itself is beautiful but it's nuclear so I'm scared to use a lot (it's La Nuit Tresor by Lancome)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191031_000458.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	1104
    (my camera isn't helping, the blanket is actually light bluein real life, the picture looks like the actual Sun lives in my room)

I control myself so I mostly have little decants (and I never get anything I like as a gift )

Comment

Comment

How do I go about assessing my soul color?

Comment

Originally posted by [redacted] View Post
          How do I go about assessing my soul color?
          Good question, and really difficult to answer.

Here are some questions I can think of, to ask yourself - or type them out here! You can answer some, one, or all of these.

Are there certain colors you're drawn to? What about colors that repel you? What does your ideal home look like? If you were a fictional character with magic powers, what type of energy would you tap into when you do magic? Do you have certain archetypes, natural elements, gods, or animals that you relate to?

Comment

Originally posted by Volcana View Post

Good question, and really difficult to answer.

Here are some questions I can think of, to ask yourself - or type them out here! You can answer some, one, or all of these.

Are there certain colors you're drawn to? What about colors that repel you? What does your ideal home look like? If you were a fictional character with magic powers, what type of energy would you tap into when you do magic? Do you have certain archetypes, natural elements, gods, or animals that you relate to?
            I am drawn to softer shades of pink, but don't associate it with myself. Red also comes to mind, but more as an accent to make things pop. I never liked orange or yellow much, however, and I can have a difficult time rendering fire because so much orange is just tacky. Yet I remember being drawn to fire when I was younger (mainly so in fiction, I'm not a pyromaniac.)

For magic, I haven't figured out the exact source but it would be more powerful during night-time or in the dark. As a sort of insulation so I can better focus.

Comment

A deep red, almost maroon.

Comment

Red. Especially rich reds. And if it's velvet or metallic, so much the better.

Name:	Red.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	8203

But also, just vibrant color in general. Like this: https://www.pinterest.com/Titus2Home...ll-the-colors/
                Last edited by a2jc4life; 02-29-2020, 07:20 PM.
                Rachel

Comment

I thought of another one while playing with my Pinterest: warm silver
                  Technically it could be just silver but in combination with a warmer color or sparkling under a warm light, reflecting other colors and making them come to life, either way I find it a magical color/effect
                  Some examples: ??? ???

Name:	3e0fc6f889c551b5fad3b1db968719e3.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	8905Click image for larger version

Name:	cc9eb9f23e9ec7721690abaaad851370.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	8906Click image for larger version

Name:	ba82bac151a3c6483a24203c41c7b485.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	8907

Name:	6ef5ddae6750711b8a1a47e1d61e6c9c.jpg
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	8909Click image for larger version

Name:	dr2_1200x1200.jpg
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	8908

Comment

It depends a lot on my mood... but I think overall, for now and the last couple of years, it's been white and gold.

Comment

Working...
                    X