Questionnaire for the Earthly & Unearthly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questionnaire for the Earthly & Unearthly

Anyone is free to answer this questionnaire for fun. Note that the questions are not specific to Earth, so this questionnaire is friendly to fictional characters and alter-egos. Feel free to invite your alters and fictional characters to answer, but please specify that it's them and not you, if they are posting under your forum name and avatar.
    You are permitted to make profiles for genuine alter-egos, but if we see too many random profiles under the same IP we will merge them. Please keep it real and only make an additional profile if your alter is developed, or developing, and has a story of their own. Thank you.

-----

1. What's behind your avatar and forum name?

2. Why do you get up in the morning?

3. Which animal do you relate to most? Why?

4. What natural element do you connect to most? Why?

5. What are your colors?

6. What do you do?

7. Where are you from, and where are you heading?

8. Do you have any physical objects that are significant to you? If so, tell us about them.

9. Do you have any places that are significant to you? If so, tell us about them.

10. Do you have relationships that are significant to you? Tell us about them.

11. Do you remember your dreams? If so, what are some themes that come up often in your dream life?

12. Is your physical appearance important to you? What is your relationship to your own beauty?

13. Do you get bored easily? What do you do when you're bored?

14. What do other people envy about you?

15. What are you attracted to in other people?

16. Is there someone who you hate? Why?

17. Have you been angry about something this week? If so, what?

18. What's on your mind lately?

19. Is there someone you admire? Why?

20. Do you have a religion? If so, what is it?

21. What do you want most of all?

That's me. And behind every great woman, there's a man staring at her ass.

Coffee, and sex if I'm lucky.

Metal. Because I like winning.

5. What are your colors?
    Blood red.

6. What do you do?
    Persist.

I'm from New York and I'm heading out West, to the last remains of the land of the free.

8. Do you have any physical objects that are significant to you? If so, tell us about them.
    My boots.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	a74699962373b56583da6581ab9eb407.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.4 KB ID:	9406

9. Do you have any places that are significant to you? If so, tell us about them.
    The bedroom.

My late cat, my family, and my tribe. Internet squabbles are pure entertainment, but if you fuck with my tribe for real, you'll deal with me.

11. Do you remember your dreams? If so, what are some themes that come up often in your dream life?
    I dream of war, wilderness, and tall blond men.

12. Is your physical appearance important to you? What is your relationship to your own beauty?
    You decide.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1fb88c4d26f9a0c8d11553dc7f57848a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	49.9 KB ID:	9407

Who has time to get bored?

My hot legs and hot husband.

Intelligence, authenticity and honor.

Communists. Because they get in my way. Do whatever you want as long as you stay out of my way. If it were up to me, we would split the country in half and let everyone choose where to go. Then the communists can lie in the bed they made while the rest of us thrive.

New Yorkers defending Cuomo, who is killing people just to make a point.

Money and leaving New York.

Trump. The more you hate, the more powerful he gets.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	5113059-4742226259-tumbl.gif Views:	0 Size:	499.9 KB ID:	9404

Lately I've been practicing Enneagram.

For my tribe to own our own land and for the government to stay off our lawn.
    Last edited by Animal; 05-07-2020, 10:46 PM.

Comment

My name is my name, and my picture is me.

I get up in the morning to pull people down and destroy them if they deserve it by getting into their mind. I also am strongly motivated to make myself a dazzling success for the people who thought I never could.

I relate most to octopi. They are animals who hunt their prey using their cunning. They are isolated like myself and have shape shifting abilities as do I. They also throw up a cloud of inky substance in order to confuse their attackers, which is similar to my own mental abilities to throw people off the scent.

I connect to fire most. I am motivated by a cold, suffocating anger.

5. What are your colors?

My color is a deep, dark red. This is how I like to dress:

Click image for larger version

Name:	13503127_714176425387337_1394615928837160530_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=9twXh0TfJEYAX9wZDLL&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=1289d7ba2b099799926fb781e266682c&oe=5ECE8D33.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	9428

6. What do you do?

That I can't tell you.

I am heading and searching for the answer to my curse that left me in isolation from the world.

No I don't care about physical objects. I have my mind.

I like to be in my cave.

Who doesn't?

In my past dreams he was running and running from me. Now that I've disappeared he is trying to pull me back.

I never thought I was particularly beautiful. People are drawn to my mind. I do not wrap myself in illusions of beauty that I am not, because I only seek those who are drawn to what I am.

I do not get bored. I always have my mind to wander through.

My invulnerability. My mind.

I am attracted to people who have vast mental worlds and can spar on the same mental level as mine.

Hate is a waste of time and energy.

No, no anger.

Doesn't everyone want to know?

I admire those who are free in their expression unlike myself. I feel cloaked and unable to reveal.

I follow my instinct.

To be reconnected with being human.
      Last edited by Leonora; 04-27-2020, 05:59 PM.
      Now you want to take me down
      As if I even care
      I am the monster in your head
      And I thought you'd learn by now
      It seems you haven't yet
      I am the venom in your skin
      And now your life
      Is broken

Comment

My forum name is my entire name, and the photo was taken of me by my sister.

I am motivated to lead and help people.

My animal is the swan. I spent my entire life dancing and people always said I danced like I was floating. I have had people on the college campus tell me I walk like I'm floating. I have often envisioned myself as a swan while walking, as if I could command the world. One of my favorite dance pieces is Dying Swan by Anna Pavlova. She captures the sorrow of the world in a ethereal , floating way.

I relate most to the wind and sky. When I'm dancing it's like I can float away. I often watch the birds in the sky and imagine becoming one. Something I have always wanted to do is to go sky diving. It sounds like the ultimate form of freedom to just let yourself fall without trying so hard to be in control. My personal quote for many years was "Just free floating through my life looking for beauty, while watching people frantically do nothing."

5. What are your colors?

My color is gold. It signifies ascension. I am one of the weird people who has worn gold colored shirts for many years (not a popular color because it makes many people look bad, but it's a color I can pull off). Here is an image of an outfit that I love pairing together:

Click image for larger version

Name:	goldshirt.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	9427

6. What do you do?

At any job I've had I've ended up in charge of people and throwing myself into the fire to protect them from unfairness and bullying. I feel an innate sense to protect people and make sure they can survive on their own.

I am from my hidden kingdom in the desert realm and for now that's where I'm staying.

One of my close friends for many years bought me this gold swan pin, which is my symbol. The second brooch was one of my old Irish dance costume brooches and I love it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	94423342_3203639126335265_7818440311088087040_n.jpg Views:	4 Size:	44.8 KB ID:	9423

Close to my house there is a pond covered with reeds. That is part of my kingdom.

I built my kingdom with my friend Jenna and my sister Emmie. My sister and I were extremely close for many years. We did everything together. We danced together, did art together, built up a kingdom etc.

I have had many dreams about dancing for years on end. I wish they were reality. In my dreams I have always been capable of just floating off.

I like to wear jewelry that symbolizes important things to me, but in all honesty I need my sister around to really bring out that regal kind of beauty. I could never do my hair like in the above photo by myself.

No I don't get bored. I have dancing to keep me occupied.

I have the ability to command others and they listen because they know I have everyone's best interests at heart.

I'm attracted to people who can help me achieve the full impact of my art.

No I don't hate anyone.

Not this week, but I can feel immediate anger when people are being mistreated.

I want to get back to dancing, but slightly different than before. I imagine myself like this

I have always admired my sister's ability to convey people's souls through art.

20. What do you want most of all?

To overcome gravity
        Last edited by Trystam Aoife Aryanna; 04-27-2020, 05:52 PM.
        And faith
        It drives me away
        But it turns me on
        Like a stranger's love
        It rockets through the universe
        It fuels the lies and feeds the curse
        Believes we could be
        Glorious

Comment

My avatar is of Riverdance. It depicts the river woman who powers the land. Avonmora is my name and means of the river. Riverdance is my favorite show because it tells the story of the Irish being exiled from their land and finding a new place to call home. No other show depicts the sadness I feel so well. From the show:

I get up because I have a longing to become something more me, to change my own reality for the better.

I relate most to snakes. Snakes hold a lot of symbolic meaning. They represent the lure and tie to knowledge from the Garden of Eden. I also love the ouroboros which depicts a snake eating its tail. To me this represents the unity of life, as well as how people throw up their own stumbling blocks and "eat their own tail".

Click image for larger version  Name:	snake-curled-in-infinity-ring-ouroboros-devouring-vector-6109301.jpg Views:	0 Size:	201.6 KB ID:	9437

I connect most to various forms of water. Water is my power. I can feel it in my heart, the power of the river rising up to clear out all the mental prisons. It connects the world together. People are mostly made of water and allows for a connection to the universal conscious and a way to disseminate knowledge. I feel like I have a river rising inside of me that I can carry the entire world with. The world tree could not live without water flowing through its veins.

5. What are your colors?

My colors are teal-blue-green colors. I am drawn back to the sea and my eyes hold the sea inside.

Click image for larger version  Name:	11046905_735264189922311_591967399373561119  _n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=7aed08&_nc_ohc=HJO-dOyG_j8AX_6_K38&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=68736bac1b010c72d5d58d4321525c06&oe=5ECBFF  17.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	9438

6. What do you do?

I am here to show people that their reality is often a self imposed hell and they can make themselves a new reality of their choice if they so choose. My existence is to be the paradox that confuses their soul.

This song by Mumford and Sons is about the Plato's cave allegory, which is one of my favorite allegories.

Plato has Socrates describe a group of people who have lived chained to the wall of a cave all of their lives, facing a blank wall. The people watch shadows projected on the wall from objects passing in front of a fire behind them, and give names to these shadows. The shadows are the prisoners' reality.

Socrates explains how the philosopher is like a prisoner who is freed from the cave and comes to understand that the shadows on the wall are not reality at all, for he can perceive the true form of reality rather than the manufactured reality that is the shadows seen by the prisoners. The inmates of this place do not even desire to leave their prison, for they know no better life. The prisoners manage to break their bonds one day, and discover that their reality was not what they thought it was. They discovered the sun, which Plato uses as an analogy for the fire that man cannot see behind.

I am from a land where I was pulled beneath the water and became wide awake to the pain of the world, and could no longer be their queen, nor did I wish to be. I exiled myself from that place and exist as a wanderer exploring the other realities of the universe. My soul longs for home.

I feel detached from physical objects, destined to forever roam, seeking a place to call home.

I do not feel attached to places. Places have always been dissatisfying and could never quell the longing for more I felt.

I love the one person who can give me a reality but am afraid of what will happen when I inevitably lose them.

I have had recurring night terrors my entire life. I cannot actually remember what happens, just the pit of all consuming dread sliding down my spine. It feels like a black pit of nothing. I have spent years struggling to sleep because of them. I'd go running screaming through my house and nobody could wake me up.

I am a wild, rushing river. My appearance matches that. I would say the wild is beautiful to some but there are those who are put off by me.

I don't get bored. There are people to watch and get inside of who are longing for more.

My ability to see within.

I am attracted most to the person who made me feel at home and got rid of the painful longing in my heart.

I sometimes feel hate for the world for pouring in its sorrow inside of me.

People are so pitiful and sad it can be hard to be angry at them.

Sorrow for people. They are very afraid right now and ripping into each other because they wish there was someone to blame or a solution to the problem. Very hard to admit that sometimes there are no good answers and nobody to blame.

I admire the person I love for being able to express all emotions as if his heart was on his sleeve.

20. What do you want most of all?

I found the person who I wanted most of all. I also want deeply to be able to express myself completely without holding back and in a way that others can understand.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Avonmora; 04-27-2020, 08:16 PM.
          I remember running to the sea
          The burning houses and the trees
          I remember running to the sea
          Alone and blinded by the fear

And the river flows beneath your skin
          Like savage horses kept within
          And all is wasted in the sand
          Like breaking diamonds with your hand
          And the river grows inside of me