Tweaking, Refining & Understanding your Current Typing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tweaking, Refining & Understanding your Current Typing

For those of you who know your type - what are your questions and ongoing curiosities about it? Anything you're unsure of, looking to reexamine? Is there some part of your type - perhaps an instinct, a fix - where you don't quite know the meaning or how it's playing out? Maybe you'd want to re-explore that particular fixation?

For those of you with ongoing typing threads, things will be a little less busy going forward, so I'll be revisiting those. I would recommend nailing down your typing on your own typing thread at least until it settles. This thread is for those previously typed, who have been sitting with it for a long time but may want to revisit something.

I want to argue for a 3w2 fix because I want one

Comment

• Eclipsed
      Eclipsed commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to give everyone hugs because it's good medicine.

• isfTay
      isfTay commented
      Editing a comment
      "Hugs release oxytocin, the bonding hormone that appears to build trust, reduces fear, and increase compassion and generosity." -PsychologyToday

How to stop the 369 hurricane.
    "Distress, whether psychic, physical, or intellectual, need not at all produce nihilism.
    Such distress always permits a variety of interpretations."

Nietzsche

Comment

• Animal
      Animal commented
      Editing a comment
      Choose a course, then put one foot in front of the other and commit to doing that even if you have doubts.
      Or, that's the advice I've seen in texts and heard others give, anyway.

Is there something specific bothering you that you want to vent about? I've seen my husband through some sixish issues, so maybe I can help though I can't promise. :3

Small tweak.
    9w1(8w9) and 5w6(6w5). The 5 subwing change being more tentative, but I feel fairly certain.

Comment

• Eclipsed
      Eclipsed commented
      Editing a comment
      Eh I was probably wrong about this. It is probably 9w1(1w2) and I'm not sure about the 5w6 subwing.
Working...
X