Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madonna

Is Madonna an actual good example of SX3?
    https://www.facebook.com/105317422843784/posts/3051226044919559?sfns=mo

Volcana 4w3 is a good example from our forum, Tom my partner is likely as well a good example of this, he is most likely a 9w8 yet I used to think he must be 3core because his day to day focus is on work and building wealth and success, much more so than my personal focus is on 'success' in an of itself me being an actual type 3 at core).

So since realising that the idea that a person seeking fame and fortune should be attributable type 3 core is likely flawed, I now think that it depends on what drives them to chase success really so the mere fact that one is determined or focused on their work and even a workaholic, does not indicate core 3 for me. In my partner Tom's own words he is a workaholic because he wants to be 'free'. Madonna says, she wanted to go to New York to seek fame and fortune. But what drives one to seek fame and fortune? Is it by default the feeling of being worthless, which would be the heart triad's fixation? Could feeling 'unseen' (a gut triad core fixation) not drive a person to chase fame and/or fortune? I believe I've probably mistyped my partner as core 3, because he fitted descriptions like 'workaholic', 'success-seeker', 'emotionally-detached' etc. - typical buzzwords for stereotyping E3s.

why she is the exemplar 3, if she is in fact an image fixer in core or could she be some sort of a gut fixer instead who uses image as a tool for building success (think Dietrich) etc?

I see her as 3w2 6w7 9w8 Sx/So. With a very strong 2 wing. She actually isn't the iconic Sx 3 in enneagram because many people see her as a 2, including teachers. But I know what you mean because it's a pretty common perception.

She has been typed as TeNi in Cognitive Type and I completely agree.

I'll do a breakdown sometime very soon to address why (in both systems), and use some visual cues to get into this. Don't have time this moment but I love this thread and will be back

Comment

• Anaidar
      Anaidar commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you I'd love to see your breakdown. And I agree about 3w2 for her image fix, I just keep thinking her core feels gutty and my first instinct would be to type her as 9w8 with 3w2 as second fix. Mostly due to her seemingly not having image related anxieties, at least I'm not getting any inklings of it, like I often get from 3s. She seems more anchored and calm in her energy, like someone very comfortable in her skin and very deliberate in her actions etc. Much more similar in energy to 9w8 Heretic from CT than she would be to me if you know what I mean?

More iconic (typical) examples of 3's would be people like Dwayne Johnson ( 3w2 heavy 2 like Madonna, but not Sx/So ), Tom Cruise ( 3w2 weaker wing ), Sting ( 3w4 ), John Cena.

Don't look for anxiety ( as a 6 I have image anxiety ). Look for hysterics. Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's sofa, the Rock's and John Cena's wrestling careers, Madonna's ENTIRE career (lol),.. DRAMA
    Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Comment

https://www.digitalspy.com/music/a81...nt-vote-trump/

Madonna really does not want you to vote for Donald Trump, so much so that she is offering *ahem* sexual favours to men.

Madge took to the stage at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday (October 18) not for her own gig, but to introduce friend Amy Schumer at her show.

"I'd better get off now because someone insanely funny is about to be on this stage, ladies and gentleman, one more thing before I introduce this genius of comedy," she began.

"If you vote for Hillary Clinton I will give you a blowjob, OK? And I'm good, I'm good."

She further detailed: "I'm not a d**khead and I'm not a tool. I take my time, I have a lot of eye contact and I do swallow."
      Madonna not only goes with the popular trends, she embodies them. She is the Queen of the trend. She goes further than anyone else had gone to represent the voice of all things leftist, which is the status quo in Hollywood.

She's hysteric and needy for attention.

Threes have control over their image. They often appear athletic, gutty, or comfortable in their body. There's a line to 9. Many sixes also 'pose.' But three will always be 'substantial' - this is a quick way to tell them apart from a four. (Unless there's an extreme factor like a 5w4 fix. But even then...)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Daeva View Post
          More iconic (typical) examples of 3's would be people like Dwayne Johnson ( 3w2 heavy 2 like Madonna, but not Sx/So ), Tom Cruise ( 3w2 weaker wing ), Sting ( 3w4 ), John Cena.

Don't look for anxiety ( as a 6 I have image anxiety ). Look for hysterics. Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's sofa, the Rock's and John Cena's wrestling careers, Madonna's ENTIRE career (lol),.. DRAMA

Comment

Dwayne Johnson and John Cena both have had careers in wrestling and have come to be movie stars.

I'm not sure what you mean by eel, and how does this apply to head type?
            Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Comment

Eel -- Great transformation through the electric and creative life force of the kundalini. A shape shifter who is not easy to catch ("slippery as an eel"). A connection to spirits of the rivers and lakes. Finding new ways to adapt and defend yourself whenever you need away to fight, in doing so some eels will,taser you.

Source link: https://www.spiritwalkministry.com/s...animal_spirits

Thanks for letting me know about the wrestlers. ?

Comment

I would think 3 core really amps up the shape-shifting and the sense of being "smooth" while doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Volcana View Post
                  I would think 3 core really amps up the shape-shifting and the sense of being "smooth" while doing it.
                  Smoothness, yes. It has to do with the emotional part of current. Mirroring while not even realizing you are doing it. Shapeshifting though has other sorts of aspects to it that are more aligned with 6 as per totem.

I see it as moving between realms from the emotional/amorphous/subliminal to the rational/building/body/material/structural. Madonna is not subliminal.

Comment

Working...
                  X