Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TYPE THE TYKE RETURNS! Poll: Leading type & stacking of the child in the photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TYPE THE TYKE RETURNS! Poll: Leading type & stacking of the child in the photo?

TYPE THE TYKE RETURNS! Choose one type and one stacking only for the child in the photo in the first comment. If you think you recognize her don't spill the beans, just pm me to check. I'll be adding on more pictures later as we discuss.
    1w9
    0%
    1w2
    0%
    2w1
    0%
    2w3
    10.00%
    3w2
    30.00%
    3w4
    0%
    4w3
    0%
    4w5
    0%
    5w4
    0%
    5w6
    0%
    6w5
    0%
    6w7
    20.00%
    7w6
    30.00%
    7w8
    10.00%
    8w7
    0%
    8w9
    0%
    9w8
    0%
    9w1
    0%
    sp/so
    30.00%
    so/sx
    40.00%
    sx/sp
    10.00%
    sp/sx
    0%
    sx/so
    0%
    so/sp
    10.00%
    Last edited by Roshan; 11-13-2019, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• SpiritoftheGael
      SpiritoftheGael commented
      Editing a comment
      hmm still think she's likely on the 6/7 line. Could see 2w3 somewhere in there too

• Roshan
      Roshan commented
      Editing a comment
      And you feel confident with so/sx now Arya?

• SpiritoftheGael
      SpiritoftheGael commented
      Editing a comment
      No I could see sp/so as well. Not sure at the moment.

My top guess at the moment is 2, but I'm going to percolate for a little while

Comment

Okay Animal. I won't be posting a later photo for a day or two anyway.

Comment

For those who haven't played before the way we do it is you vote on the first picture (wing subtype AND stacking PLEASE), and you can't change your vote on the poll but after we have enough votes I add in later photo/s and you can change your vote in the comments. We start discussing after the second photo is posted and once there is the REVEAL we have a full discussion of the complete typing of the person. If at any time you feel you recognize the person before the REVEAL, 'mum's the word' but pm me to see if you're right about who it is. If you are then you can start researching to see if your complete typing matches mine. If you aren't well then you're not!

Comment

I'm going with Sp/So because her smile reminds me of my brother as a baby, and other Sp/So's who have posted in enneatude. I really don't know on etype. The types that went through my head first were 9w8, 6w7, 2w3 and 3w2. But then a few more people came to mind.... so I'm going with 7w6.

Comment

I see so/sx or at least something syn-flow. I somehow have the feeling it's 3w2, the gives off somewhat this amusing-performance vibe, but honestly I feel I lack a lot of information, I'm not used to typing people from a picture when they're only babies. The child could also simply be expressing amusement at the sight of the camera.
            "Distress, whether psychic, physical, or intellectual, need not at all produce nihilism.
            Such distress always permits a variety of interpretations."

Nietzsche

Comment

Vive " I'm not used to typing people from a picture when they're only babies." You'll get used to it.

Comment

SpaceCadet isfTay Tsenjin Daeva DianaCMountainFlower Cardia AtelierRALA devoAnaidar [redacted] moonlight Bera TBerg Quindary and any and all, come one come all, voting on the POLL ends midnight tonight NY time (EST). Then I'll put up a couple of older childhood photos and voting will only be in the comments.
                Last edited by Roshan; 11-14-2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

This is the most radiant baby I've ever seen. Huge guess on type but let's see

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	17.9 KB ID:	2495Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	67.8 KB ID:	2496 Here are a couple of photos when she's a little older. If you want to change your vote or just haven't voted yet, put her type and stacking HERE in a COMMENT, and we can start to discuss. If you think you recognize her, don't divulge, just pm me to check.

AnimalAtelierTsenjinCardia RALA, Vive MountainFlower, Arya

Comment

I am going to say so/sx 3w2 with a heavy wing.
                      I'm not an expert on babies OR on typing based on images alone, but might as well give it a try

Comment

moonlight the funny thing is I'm definitely not a proponent of typing exclusively by images, and I'm actually AGAINST typing small children in real life. This series emerged when I became fascinated that in a couple of photos as a TEENAGER, Trump's former advisor Steve Bannon, a VERY clear 8, looked more like a 5/6 to me, so I posted those pictures as a poll. It turned out to be a great exercise on several fronts so we continued and the initial photos got younger and younger. Still against typing small children in real life though.
                        Last edited by Roshan; 11-15-2019, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I thought it seemed like a curious exercise.

Comment

• Roshan
                            Roshan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            [redacted] It should start to make a lot of sense soon.

• [redacted]
                            [redacted] commented
                            Editing a comment
                            mm... I started to make some guesses, but nothing I can say with confidence based on current data.

• Roshan
                            Roshan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            [redacted] I'm putting up a couple of photos from when she's a little older soon and then tomorrow one teenage, then later the REVEAL.

Robin Jayne Goldsmith I am just really curious about how this is gonna go, I don't know how much help I'm gonna be but I'm already invested
                          Regardless of how much stock one puts into typing by images, typing children, etc. , as long as it prompts good discussion there's surely something to be gained from it.

Comment

• Roshan
                            Roshan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It should be..very interesting, moonlight ...stay 'posted'!
                        Working...
                        X