Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TYPE THE TYKE RETURNS! Poll: Leading type & stacking of the child in the photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulsi's trajectory is also consistent with Riso and Hudson's discussion of Six, down to the minutiae of the health levels. She clearly went from 'dutiful loyalist' (Level 4 high average enlisting in the military) to high health Six Level 3 Committed Worker. The difference between the loyalist and the committed worker is that the committed worker is willing to stand up to and call out its own side--and frequently does so; this is the social role of healthy Six. It's the healthy manifestation of the more commonly seen low average Level 6 Authoritarian Rebel Six (not because it's Six but because people at healthy levels in THIS system are relatively rare--high average in RH's levels corresponds to high health in most psychological systems). Then when climbing up the high levels, the Valient Hero Six is easily willing to selflessly lay its life down for its ideals--as may be the partisan average Six, but for partisan reasons, so more ideas than true ideals, as they are not approaching the 'levels of liberation'.
    Last edited by Roshan; 11-19-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

I'm with you on 2w1(1w9). I think she's completely removed from 3 relative to her actual heart fixation, though the movement to 3 from 6 and 9 does aid in her presentation ability. Her slogans like "service above self" also sound high-9w8ish to my ears. She's "suavely awkward."

Comment

• Roshan
        Roshan commented
        Editing a comment
        And she also seems compelled to convey things in catch-all slogans, boiling down her ideas into simplest form possible that she repeats constantly, similar to Bernie Sanders (sp/SO 9w8 with 6w7 and 2w1 by my typing). There is a 'philosophy' behind it--'we're all human', speaking in aphorisms, so to say, which is very 9w8. But unlike Bernie, when Tulsi breaks it down, she gets into the PROCESS of how she arrived at these aphorisms, and also how some may CHANGE with time, because the Six leads.

• Eclipsed
        Eclipsed commented
        Editing a comment
        I had thought the same thing, there's an "over-simplification" that both reminded me of Bernie as well as seeming 9ish.

• Roshan
        Roshan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup. And it's all quite outside of any core One fix, One being the space of 'exact discrimination'.

Originally posted by SpaceCadet View Post
      She's "suavely awkward."
      Indeed she is. An 'almost Charlie Brown'. (sp/SO 9w8-6w7 to my eyes, heart type last also hard to discern between 2 and 3) who meditated from childhood. Leads the team, fumbles the ball, says "Good Grief!" and steps up nervously but determined to pitch another day...

Comment

Last night the cybergods provided us with a close-up example of Tulsi Gabbard fighting with a core One, also with head "in the Six space" and similar stacking. Buttigieg's heart however is almost certainly 3. I suppose it should be noted Tulsi had a bad flu. Also she was made to wait until every other candidate had been asked at least one, and up to five, questions before her existence was recognized on the debate stage. When she was asked a question, it was a set-up for Kamala Harris, the original media-favored candidate whose record Tulsi had exposed in the third debate basically crashing her campaign, to be asked to weigh in on Tulsi's answer for no legitimate reason--the question had nothing to do with Kamala--and Kamala responded with smears. (Not saying Tulsi's perfect but they really were smears). It seems this all was done to try to make Tulsi lose control but instead she became more controlled and more "Oneish" (she is after all an army major) but still the energetic contrast is apparent. If anyone has questions or just disagrees, feel free to say so.

AryaAnimal SpaceCadet
        Last edited by Roshan; 11-21-2019, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Eli Jaxon-Bear notes in his book From Fixation to Freedom that One is the only type whose passion and avoidance are the same: anger (probably better termed 'righteous wrath); thus E1 is like "driving with the brakes on".

This Tulsi does not do. "Deer in the headlights" as Animal noted when she moved her from 7w6 to 6w7 in childhood photos, yes (although not in this clip); driving with brakes on, no.
          Last edited by Roshan; 11-21-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Tulsi is a Rebel, not a Reformer. And while from her point of view, Buttigieg was the right one to go after, being the highest polling candidate AFTER the top three and an obvious 'neoliberal media confection', I felt her using this particular point this way was unwise. Fact-checking it, Buttigieg had said he would send troops to Mexico if American lives were at risk and the US/Mexico treaty required it.

Tulsi herself had said that Buttigieg was careless for saying he would send troops there at all, and that's why she laughs at him about the idea of invading Mexico and says that's not what she said. Well, it's not technically what she said but she was careless too in the formulation, and this to me is an example of the primary defense mechanism of E6: Projection.

Honestly it seems like a down dip into E6 L6 Authoritarian Rebel. Which leads me to suspect, as I have before, that the 'center of gravity' of her health levels may actually still be Level 4 Dutiful Loyalist, doing push-ups at the 3/4 shock point to move into the fully healthy levels--because normally the range of the levels is up or down two all in a day's work. That said, of all the types, E6 varies more in range than the others due to the combination of reactivity AND anxiety so her "CoG" may indeed be "at" L3 (high health).

Be that as it may this Sixish maneuver with Buttigieg leaves her wide open to further ostracism and humiliation from her own party, who will see it, or at least spin it, Buttigieg's way--although it will further endear her to many (not all) of the independents, libertarians, renegade Republicans and extremely disgruntled Democrats she attracts. "Major" authority issues (no pun intended), slipping into projection, moving from conciliator to rebel role, and what Eli would call 'a self-betrayal leading to being betrayed by others' as the central drama of the core fear type in disintegration are fundamental to Tulsi's make-up. She's done stuff like this before. She is a Six.

(For sake of full disclosure I've supported her and still do but this was not my favorite Tulsi moment.)
            Last edited by Roshan; 11-21-2019, 08:38 PM.

Comment

p.s. If at high average health at the 3/4 shock point that is still very high, especially since a lot of politicians are closet narcs and sociopaths. As an aside if I had seen Tulsi's second confrontation with Kamala months ago I never would have had the slightest doubt about whether her heart was 2 or 3. The panel of four female moderators was chosen I assume in part so they could bully a woman with impunity and they bullied Tulsi by making her wait like a dog for leftovers; then sprung this set-up on her. Omitted from the set-up question was that Tulsi criticized Hillary Clinton after Clinton emerged from out of nowhere to call her a "Russian asset" and more.

What is often so subtle is here up front like the prow of a Viking ship. Talk about PRIDE.

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard
              Enneagram type sp/SO 6w7(7w8)-9w8(1w9)-2w1(1w9)
              Well-thought out, informed differing opinions and questions welcome!

Last edited by Roshan; 11-21-2019, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Footage from right after the debate in Atlanta. She bounced back very quickly to 6 at high 9/3. Not a trace of anxiety or beligerence. Her center of gravity is in the high health levels. I'll say L3. If you're interested in further discussion of where she is in the levels and why please like this post or comment.

Last edited by Roshan; 11-22-2019, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roshan View Post
                  Last night the cybergods provided us with a close-up example of Tulsi Gabbard fighting with a core One, also with head "in the Six space" and similar stacking. Buttigieg's heart however is almost certainly 3. I suppose it should be noted Tulsi had a bad flu. Also she was made to wait until every other candidate had been asked at least one, and up to five, questions before her existence was recognized on the debate stage. When she was asked a question, it was a set-up for Kamala Harris, the original media-favored candidate whose record Tulsi had exposed in the third debate basically crashing her campaign, to be asked to weigh in on Tulsi's answer for no legitimate reason--the question had nothing to do with Kamala--and Kamala responded with smears. (Not saying Tulsi's perfect but they really were smears). It seems this all was done to try to make Tulsi lose control but instead she became more controlled and more "Oneish" (she is after all an army major) but still the energetic contrast is apparent. If anyone has questions or just disagrees, feel free to say so.

AryaAnimal
                  I began to suspect soon after posting the above that Buttigieg is core 3w4, not core 1, and now this has proved to be almost certainly true--in my opinion, needless to say. Naturally there's a lot more I could say about this but I decided to discontinue this series because ,after an auspicious beginning. it wound up getting little input relative to the work I was putting in. I'm making this comment because the information is searchable on the web and should be accurate within reason. Thanks to those who participated in this series.

Last edited by Roshan; 02-08-2020, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X