Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milo Yiannopoulos

What type is he?
    Last edited by Animal; 01-03-2020, 12:14 AM.

4w3 6w7 8w7 So/Sx, SeFi I-I-

http://enneatude.com/468-trifix/

Also, Enneatude is closed. Access to informative stuff is either on the blog or on archetribe - and that which isn't posted yet, will be. The only additional information someone can 'access' in enneatude is personal information which nobody should have any need to see unless they have some plan to expose our personal problems.

Comment

most people type him 3⁴

Comment

hiddenglass ''you're still wrong'' ''most people type him 3⁴''

so she is wrong because most people type him at 3?
        Turning pain into power.

Comment

• hiddenglass
          hiddenglass commented
          Editing a comment
          different threads of conversation

Watch any video of him with sound off. Very obvious Interiorized Image Type 4, social 4 imploded with high sx, thus also sx 4 competitive hate with large 3 wing. (Not to mention sx 6). Impossible to come up with a better example of someone fueled by Envy in both the masochistic (soc) and the aggressive (sx) form, with none of the stoic veneer of sp 4 energetically. He looks like he wants to be swallowed up whole by the universe out of shame while throwing Molotov cocktails at it, and he pretty much managed it. He is quite outside the universe of core 3 as either lead or fix. Not any kind of proficiency type, clear withdrawn with awkward presence, very little image control (once sound is off it's crystal clear), no ability to maintain 3 transactional equilibrium of attachment mirroring, consumed by self-consciousness.

so/SX 4w3(3w2)-6w7(7w8)-8w7(7w6) is the correct Enneagram typing for Milo Yiannoupolis, give or take a minor tweak. A very Sevenish so/sx 468 political performance Trickster--from whence (7 cast) the assumption 'it can't be 4'. But 3 is a bad typing for Milo, drowning so palpably in envy and shame. What Deceit?

6 or 7 for him, and I've seen them, were better typings than 3.
        Last edited by Roshan; 12-28-2019, 10:17 PM.

Comment

7w8. unsure of stacking

Comment

• BalalaikaBoy
            BalalaikaBoy commented
            Editing a comment
            4w3 and 8w7 for the fixes

• Animal
            Animal commented
            Editing a comment
            young padawan...

Animal
          triple reactive? I see more playfulness, more quickness on his feet, less prone to strong spikes of emotion. if 7 isn't his core, it's at least a fix

Comment

• Animal
            Animal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well 6w7 and 8w7 is a lot of 7. Also, So/Sx as a stacking can feel the way you just described. I know what you're saying, I originally typed him as 7 but I think there are other factors to explain the 7ishness.

• Roshan
            Roshan commented
            Editing a comment
            He was deadly serious. This was no game. He and Bannon caused a
            revolution and it wound up eating him alive. And there was always the possibility it could. There's a reason a soc/sx 4w3 (or WITH 4w3 as you wish) called himself DANGEROUS Faggot.
            Last edited by Roshan; 01-01-2020, 02:30 PM.

Beta NF, leaning more towards EIE. Overestimation of Se, but started revolutionary movement via Fe and that’s also how he caused more strife. He has Beta Quadra humor, loud dresser like Beta extrovert. “Stop being poor” is a good slogan and calling Trump “daddy” is hilarious. I think 4w3, émotive and expressive. He was the most fervent speaker for SLE Trump, which makes me think the relationship is activator.

Comment

Working...
          X