Covid and Opioid Pandemics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid and Opioid Pandemics

The same corporate giants who created the Opioid epidemic are now tasked with saving humanity from Covid19.

Russell Brand speaks on this:

Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Big farma consists of the most shamelessly and miserably immoral companies. It's understandable that you'd want to make some kind of profit if you make a medicine and you're the one who came up with it, but it's something else to make the prices sky high and make sure as much people as possible get addicted.

I do not trust them in the slightest. Then one has to rely on reports of side-effects by other authorities. Other more incidental reports make it hard to form a picture, but it's unclear if the side-effect reports can be relied on either. Regardless of being immoral pieces of shit, some of the stuff they produce is effective.

How effective and useful the vaccine will be remains to be seen in the long-term, but if there are side-effects, obviously they are going to try their hardest to hide it and make it unclear. There are reports of serious side-effects, but on the other hand there are plenty of reports that the side-effects are usually mild. There are lots of unknowns, and unfortunately the companies that produce these vaccines/medicines are pretty much evil.
    Last edited by Vive; 09-03-2021, 02:50 PM.
    "Distress, whether psychic, physical, or intellectual, need not at all produce nihilism.
    Such distress always permits a variety of interpretations."

Nietzsche

Comment

• Animal
      Animal commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I know lots of people who got the vaccine, and none had a problem yet. I'm still not comfortable having it forced on me by being banned from places and from work, though. It seems reasonable to me that I'd take my time deciding, with all the health problems I have; but really that's everyone's right. Anyway, I dont disagree with you on anything. I'm just putting an exclamation point on this post basically.
Working...
X