Slave Mentality, Indoctrination & Guilt-based Religions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slave Mentality, Indoctrination & Guilt-based Religions

Modern leftism is a religion, based in guilt - and our society was bred for this type of movement. At our roots, we are a Christian society. The fundamental message we are taught is to feel guilty because Jesus suffered and died for our sins, and to get down on our knees and pray. Likewise, the Leftist religion teaches that black slaves, Native Americans and Mexicans suffered and died for our sins. The message is that we came here and enjoyed greed and gluttony while they were made to suffer. Thus we should feel guilty for the sins of our ancestors and we should get on our knees, bow for the liberal doctrine, and donate money to those members of government who will solve these issues. Once we donated to the church, and now we donate to Democrats - because we are taught to believe that we are fundamentally flawed, and we need to give everything to an organization who will fix our problems.

This is why personally I abhor the idea of original sin. It creates a slave mentality through guilt. A religion like taoism asks you to think. But as a Christian society, we are conditioned into a slave mentality, as a society. So we voluntarily apologize for sins our ancestors committed. White people in huge hordes are literally getting on their knees before black people and apologizing. Guilty people are donating all their money to blm without even realizing that this money goes straight to rich, white democrats. They don't even bother to ask - they just put the money in the bucket and get on their knees. Then they point fingers at people who don't follow suit, because they are sinners (now known as 'racists').

I can appreciate Jesus, but the religions of guilt and original sin, praying on your knees and giving money to corrupt organizations to 'fix' this, has set a precedent for how the left behaves today. And that's why the religion of leftism works. Once, many members of our society were indoctrinated by churches and catholic schools; now, we are indoctrinated in public schools. And so we believe everyone in society is a sinner (a racist) - and give to the big Daddy who can fix society's problems. Priests took advantage of little boys whose parents donated money to them, and Democratic governors exploit the black voters who elected them to run blue cities.

These mythologies centered on 'original sin' (the Christian bible and the Leftist bible) are both drawing on natural human emotions - but we are conditioned, as a society, to fall in line with the idea that we are 'fundamentally flawed' as a people. We are conditioned to shame the people who don't get on their knees and express guilt simply for existing. Any society who is dominated by guilty sinners on their knees praying to God can also breed hordes of Leftists on their knees apologizing for their ancestors' wrongs.

Any God that makes me bow on my knees is no God of mine. I call that a tyrant. In my world, my relationship with God makes me greater and wiser, not smaller and more obedient.

And that's why I was the first of my friends to see through this crap and why I'm not conditioned to fall for it. When I see people forcing conformity and using guilt tactics, I associate it with Satan rather than with God. And I believe that is one reason why I can't be brainwashed.
Working...
X