Stock Market Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Market Advice

I'm guessing we have lots of traders here. What advice would you offer other traders?

averaging down isn't always the answer, be willing to cut your losses and make it up on another trade instead

and it's better to make a small profit and miss out on an opportunity than lose money...there are opportunities to make lots of money every day

not very fancy tips, just the ones I'm constantly regretting ignoring

Comment

Seems a little cooked to me. It's fighting for upward movement lately, on the heals of absolute vertical since march/20. I'm cash, personally. Crypto is suspect too, was never there anyway. There's really little correlation with upward movement other than new money. IMO, it basically exists upon Fed actions/confidence (as if this is organic), upward melt, because.... and the absence of any reason not to just plow ahead; that time between black swans. Big picture, the way personal finances are anymore, except for real estate there aren't too many places to put saved money. Interest rates suck, most ppl only want one house, mortgage rates are insanely low historically, everyone is flush with cash. And the economy and population continues to expand. It makes me wonder if it really will go on 'forever'. And one could always buy some gold, that one seems more and more attractive lately.
      Last edited by Full_fathom; 09-13-2021, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X