Progressed Chart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progressed Chart.

My chart progressions are uncanny! I have so much to say about this, I need to percolate before organizing it. Holy moly!

One of the more obvious things I can point out is that my sun progressed from Libra to Scorpio when I was 4, and that is when I began turning into myself much more. I was in a jealous fury over my brother who was born when I was 2 and a half, but I was four when I started playing piano. Music became my sanctuary, where the darkness in my soul was unleashed, and I spared the rest of the world more and more, reserving my most bloody libido and passion for the arts.

My sun progressed from Scorpio to Sagitarrius A FEW DAYS BEFORE I FIRST ENCOUNTERED MY SOULMATE! SERIOUSLY! It happened on a forum post so it's reasearchable, the exact date. Crazy!

However, it has been in 8th house the whole time, so the influence of Scorpio energy on my sun is consistent.

Do you have crazy chart progression stories? I'll elaborate more on why this is so uncanny... soon.

How do you calculate progressed chart?
    https://www.pinterest.com/AtelierMahat/

Comment

Originally posted by Atelier View Post
      How do you calculate progressed chart?
      Astro.com/horoscope ---> Extended Chart Selection

Then in "Chart Type," Select "Progressed Chart."

Thazzit

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-12-03 13.57.47.png
Views:	65
Size:	370.0 KB
ID:	3760

Comment

• Mahat
        Mahat commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you!

• Mahat
        Mahat commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a lot to say later

• Animal
        Animal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yayy! I wants to hear. I'll write more later too. Still so many beautiful back-posts to catch up on...

How do you view movements, do you put in a certain date or what.

Comment

• Animal
        Animal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, select "Progressed chart" and then enter the date you want

• Animal
        Animal commented
        Editing a comment
        Does that make sense? Let me know if you're still confused and I'll post photos.

Ok, I think I figured it out. I'm trying to make sense of Neptune in the 8th house.

Comment

This is my natal chart
        Click image for larger version  Name:	natalchart2.png Views:	0 Size:	631.1 KB ID:	4576

This is my progressed chart which commenced a month after I was born
        Click image for larger version  Name:	ezgif-5-76400fec8e70.png Views:	0 Size:	611.5 KB ID:	4577
        This is so weird to me because everything is falling into place and I don't know where to even begin. So I basically occupied my natal chart for about a month, and the second phase was the one that held the majority of the conscious influence over me for the duration of my life. To begin let's get an overview of the charts. From my understanding, your natal chart is not only the configuration of the planets in that moment, but your "base" personality. The progressed charts marks the internal shifts and stages in your personality. So while I am a Cancer sun at heart, I'm in a solar Leo phase of my personality and life. My priorities and focus have shifted but the core (solar Cancer) is still exerting its influence. My natal chart is hyper-feminine while my progressed chart is hyper-masculine. I almost see my natal chart as the unconscious especially since it only exerted its influence in the first month of my life. This could explain my conflict with the feminine principle within myself. Both the natal and progressed charts show an overabundance in feminine and masculine energy respectively, and there's a tension between both polarities. I won't go into much detail into the chart since I'll only go into the aspects that stand out to me.

Leo and 12th house - My ascendant is in Leo, and my sun, mercury, and chiron is in Leo in the 12th house. My venus is barely in Leo (almost bordering into Virgo) and it's barely in the 1st house (it's basically on the border between the 12th and 1st). Leo is a fixed fire sign and it's associated with leadership, creativity & expression, drama, authority, grandeur, power, and passion. It's a larger than life sign. However certain transits and placements have dampened the vitality and expansiveness of the sign or at least made them less apparent. The transits are as follows:

SPOILERSun conjunct Ascendant - These people make a strong personal impression. Others tend to see them as confident people, or as leaders of some sort. This is because they project strength. Of course, this strong impression can rub some people the wrong way. These people are noticeable and very aware of how they come across to others.

Sun rising people tend to believe that they are in control of their destiny. They usually don’t believe in fate, and they’ll take any pessimistic comments that come their way as personal challenges. In fact, this concept extends to other areas of life–they prefer to lead rather than follow, and are usually most comfortable in situations where they have the freedom to do so. They identify strongly with the image they project, and they usually prefer to be viewed as capable individuals. Children with this aspect may appear to be older than their years.

If the Sun is in the 12th house and conjunct the Ascendant, the desire to lead and to be noticed is great, but there may be some teetering when it comes to actually expressing these desires. These people may be inclined to daydream a lot about being awe-inspiring leaders, or the center of attention, but there can be much self-consciousness and some reluctance to actually throw themselves into the spotlight. Over time, they might find ways to get the attention or the position of importance they crave in indirect and/or creative ways.[1]

Sun conjunct Mercury - Because the ego and the mind are aligned, people with Sun conjunct Mercury possess much mental energy. They are always in a position to think about what they want, and in many ways, this is an interruption of the will. Mercury brings definition to whatever it contacts, and when aligned with the Sun, the natives apply logic and definition to the will–and the will generally works better when it is allowed to “just be” rather than be analyzed. The result is much intelligence and communication ability, and a lot of pride invested in intellectual capacities. These people may not listen as well as they speak, however! They might be too busy thinking about what to say next. As far as studying or learning goes, they are better off reading the material than listening to a teacher. These traits come from a strong need to take an active role in communications. It is very hard for these people to passively listen and absorb information.

Their opinions are usually strong and they are independent thinkers. They tend to be proud of their opinions and their thoughts, and might easily get a bruised ego if they are not “heard”, if their opinions are pushed aside or ignored, or if their opinions are criticized. Sun conjunct Mercury people are expressive and, in some cases, very animated speakers.[2]

Mercury conjunct Ascendant - Those with Mercury conjunct the Ascendant come across as youthful, active, and busy. They are usually ready to chat, although if Mercury is in the twelfth house they may need some encouragement at first. These natives can be quite fidgety and restless, and often move quickly. Their faces are quite expressive and there is a twinkle in the eye. Their expressiveness is not as warm as that of Moon-Ascendant people. Instead, it has a distinctly mischievous quality.

Others get a distinct first impression from a person with Mercury conjunct the Ascendant of a curious, youthful, intelligent, mischievous, or nervous individual. Writing and/or speaking figures strongly in their lives, although listening skills may not be as well developed. They are typically very forthcoming with information about themselves. They might identify strongly with their intelligence or ability to make connections with others. They are at ease with almost anyone, and easily put others at ease. Always curious, they pick up a lot from their immediate environment–sometimes too much.[3]

Chiron transits to the Sun – Conjunct, Square, Opposition act to uncover fears and wounds with regards to our ego and our life path. We discover our “weaknesses” in the foundation of our very identity. Insecurities, fears, perceived failings, and unresolved issues about our sense of purpose in life are uncovered. In some cases, women experiencing these transits deal with issues surrounding their fathers and his effect on their identity and adult relationships with men. Our creativity, self-expression, and independence are questioned.

Look for Leo in your natal chart, as the Sun rules Leo, and this is an area of life that will be directly affected by the transit (in addition to the houses where the transit actually takes place).

Initially, circumstances in your life tend to make you feel weakened and ineffective in the world. There can be a feeling that you just don’t have the courage to make it on your own, or to express yourself creatively. As the transit progresses, you begin to gather the courage to express yourself and your needs, and your doing so may surprise everyone around you! Chiron acts to pull up courage and bravery, but your initial expression of this newfound bravery may be so abrupt and unrefined that you seem to be acting completely out of character. During this period, you come fact to face with patterns that you have been repeating in your life, especially with regards to relationships with men (and/or your father figure), addictions, and co-dependency issues. Relationships with men that leave you feeling insecure or ineffective may be dealt with now. Addictions that undermine you may need to be dealt with. You may need to deal with your own wounded pride.

These transits may bring “teachers” into your life in some manner. With the Sun, these people who are very willing to offer you advice are often males. With hard aspects, you need to be careful about blindly following someone’s advice at this time, simply because you are feeling weakened and in need of help. Later, you may resent the fact that you didn’t stand up for yourself. You are bound to open yourself up to an entirely different perspective on your life, but be careful not to fall into the role of victim and let someone else “save” you. By transit’s end, you will have uncovered your own power and effectiveness, and the decisions you made following someone else’s advice may not look so good anymore!

Very commonly with these transits, you deal with others doubting your character, and you could feel like you’re forced into a position of proving yourself. This may take place on either professional or personal levels. Your first reaction is to do just that–prove yourself to others. However, you eventually realize how fruitless this effort is. Others are likely to interpret this effort as weakness, and this can only exacerbate the problem. Eventually, you need to learn to stand up for yourself by not falling into a pattern where you are essentially “sucking up” to people. Ideally, you recognize that stepping back and letting your character speak for itself will earn you far more respect, as well as self-respect. In fact, self-respect is what this transit is truly about. [4]

Mercury-Chiron - With Chiron-Mercury aspects, we may rarely feel satisfied with how or what we communicate. To express ourselves, or not to express ourselves–that is the question with Chiron-Mercury hard aspects. We may talk someone’s ears off one day, and then feel guilty about it later, at which point we retreat into ourselves and become uncommunicative. We might review conversations we had with others and kick ourselves for what we said, or what we didn’t say.[5]

Chiron-Ascendant

[1] https://cafeastrology.com/natal/suna...ntaspects.html
        [2] https://cafeastrology.com/natal/sunconjunctmercury.html
        [3] https://cafeastrology.com/natal/merc...ntaspects.html
        [4] https://cafeastrology.com/chirontransits.html
        [5] https://cafeastrology.com/articles/chironaspects.html
        Last edited by Mahat; 12-09-2019, 04:27 AM.

Comment

All of these transits are active in 12th house which is concerned with the unconscious both of the self and of the collective, secrets, isolation, and mysticism. The rays of the sun do not shine bright in the 12th house but rather is directed inward into the psyche, delving deep into the the realm of the unconscious, and this is further compounded with mercury in the 12th. However, Chiron, the aspect that signifies our deepest wound, is also situated in the 12th house and is connected to the sun, mercury, and ascendant (and venus). Throughout my life I've always had trouble verbally communicating my thoughts and that made me deeply self-conscious. Generally speaking, my ego wounding was centered around my intellect and intellectual abilities (mercury-chiron) and that deeply affected my identity and how I creatively expressed myself (mercury-chiron-sun-ascendant in Leo). My talents and shine only emerged later in life as if they needed to be gradually unconsciously processed first in order to be manifested. There is a deep disconnect from my own vitality and essence, something that must be accessed and battled within the subterranean bowels of the psyche:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	9f8eb80f3dded0ca130f20add3446f60.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.7 KB ID:	4579
          ​​​

Leo is an extroverted, expansive, expressive sign, and maybe in a past life I was more consciously and confidently that way but those are distant memories, and those traits are occluded under the murky waters of the 12th house and problematized with the presence of chiron. But even with those suppressive elements in place, the Leo shine, roar, expressiveness, and power are still present but in order to fully tap into that vitality and self-actualize, I need to dig deep into the most painful aspects of my psyche which are buried (suppressed) deep within the unconscious. One way the unconscious has spilled over into consciousness is through mental illness. I have bipolar II disorder and without my meds, the unconscious wreaks havoc onto the psyche. In some ways the medication works as a suppressant especially if I'm not active and conscientious in really addressing the root problem. I can superficially access that Leo vitality but just underneath the surface a chaotic, boiling cauldron of unconscious pain, rage, and trauma is ready to boil over.

Overall, I am not at home in the self and especially not at home with the world around me. I'm both alienated from the self and a stranger in a strange land. There's a sense of domicide and disorientation, that everything is misaligned. Even though I can confidently say I've been blessed and privileged, there lies an unwavering sense of tragedy and despair. I'm always outrunning my deepest wounds, hoping they won't catch up to me, but if I don't confront them, I'll be wasted potential.

On a more positive note, I’ve always been interested in philosophy, psychology, and the occult which has to do with encountering the universe deep within the individual (as above, so below). I’m also pretty much a quasi-hermit.
          Last edited by Mahat; 12-09-2019, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Atelier so do to a progressed chart, you do it for one month after you were born?

Comment

• Mahat
              Mahat commented
              Editing a comment
              I just put in today’s date (Dec 6, 2019 at the time). The chart will show you the date it progressed.
          Working...
          X