Passive Aggression is an Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passive Aggression is an Art

That's right. Subtle hints, underhanded slights and clever nuances can get you far in life if you use them well. What do you think about this? Are there certain forms of passive aggression that you find respectable or even, attractive? Is there someone in the world who you think could use a good lesson in passive aggression? Or someone who knows how to work it?

What got me thinking about this, was this song...

The music genre he's mocking.... I share all of his sentiments, but I tend to RANT and ROAR about them. If only I'd gone after these things more passive aggressively like he did, then people might hate me less.

Comment

an "art" is precisely what it is. that's why learning to debate properly is the intellectual equivalent of Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Comment

When it's used for comedic effect, yes I find it attractive when someone can pull off irony and wit. Or in general, being good at manipulating people (which often goes with passive-aggression?) can be strangely attractive even though it's often annoying as well. But a lot of attraction can be like that, toeing the line between wanting them to perish, and wanting to fuck them.

(I don't particularly find the guy in that video attractive though he is kind of cute)

Comment

Working...
        X