Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post pictures of characters or celebs whose physical appearance inspires you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post pictures of characters or celebs whose physical appearance inspires you.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be ripped like Sarah Connor when I grow up.

Marilyn Manson reminds me that ugly can be sexy. If he made himself look this compelling, what's my excuse? Out of the three beautiful men I post below, Manson is the one that has turned me on most.

Impossibly beautiful. Jared Leto is somewhere between 'exquisite' and 'too perfect to be hot.' But his expressions are mesmerizing.

I watched LOTR 11 times in the theater because I was so taken with the subtlety and grace of Viggo Mortensen's expression, with or without a sword. It inspired a lot of imagery for my novel.

The way Tori humps the piano and seduces the mic.... I have no words.

Last edited by Animal; 10-25-2019, 07:11 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	71D90BD9-4FA6-4509-8D59-1252479FEFA3.jpeg
Views:	253
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	813

Name:	98772B14-AADD-48B4-B364-DD33ECC446BD.jpeg
Views:	245
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	812

Comment

Name:	C13C9272-5B26-456E-8F45-C5786139014B.jpeg
Views:	251
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	816Click image for larger version

Name:	C271C7E3-3266-47EE-9510-34C0258CAF6F.jpeg
Views:	260
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	815

Comment

Comment

Name:	B3D45858-9E74-47BE-B9AB-A67E065ABE5E.jpeg
Views:	247
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	835

Here he was pointing at branches to ask which I wanted removed. What I like is the agility that this body type has.

Comment

Name:	fdb25448f502422bf68ae0f5b962ce709d8c87cf_00.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	839
            But i guess i'll have to wait until i retire to try that look.

Comment

I love her long flowing silver-white hair. What inspires is how she exudes wholeness and integrity of being in a graceful way - a woman totally at home with herself and body. I think she might be a 1.

Comment

Comment

My spirit animal.

Comment

I just finished watching Terminator: Dark Fate and now I have such crush on Mackenzie Davis ?.
                    https://giphy.com/gifs/d9BtDr4UPIIra...inks&utm_term=

Comment

• Animal
                      Animal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hott. Terminator hotties never disappoint.

Name:	435c65cdc1c2491e0826908ff157180f.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	2962

Comment

Currently mildly obsessed with Ariana Grande, would not call it inspiring because I don't even feel like the same species as her.
                      Feel like for years I've semi-unconsciously tried to do things with my appearance to subtly try to look at least like the same species as Ariana Grande.

She's just exactly what I always wished I looked like before I even knew about her, aside from the obvious there's something really specific that is hard to pinpoint, she just looks like a dream and is always like:
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	r8pvrz0TRD.png Views:	0 Size:	1.01 MB ID:	3261
                      (I mean that's what I get when I look at her even without any enhancements)

It's infuriating
                      I almost don't feel pretty enough to listen to her, let alone think about looking like her, I thought of using her as an avatar but I definitely can't do that.

But for some strange reason talking about it feels very purifying.

In general I feel like I like to be inspired by something less concrete, think there's also a place for being positively inspired by other people but as long as it's more about the energy it brings out or about something you can do to change your appearance, and not direct comparisons regarding things that you can't change.

Comment

moonlight

That's how I feel about Jared Leto. I'm not so much attracted to him sexually as he's exactly what I want to look like. I've always wanted to be a man but I just take that as part of my female psyche with type four envy, so I don't transition. I know if I transitioned, being a short person, I'd be much more unhappy with my body than I am now anyway. Plus I have the luxury to say that since I don't have body dysphoria, it's more of an image thing.. I feel like my social life, position in the world, dating life, wardrobe and much more would have made sense along the way if I were a man, but as a woman it just doesn't work with my personality. But I don't feel dysphoric when making love so it's not really about needing to take hormones. Given my fourness and the way my psychology works, I imagine if I were a man I'd want to be a woman... so I decided in my late teens that I would just not transition and accept this as my own 'quirk.' That said, my male-me character in my fiction work could be played by Jared Leto, considering he is a 3w4 6w5 9w8 who knows how to act out his "wings" (4, 5 and 8) and yet look graceful doing it, which I never will in a million eons. Well.. I don't know, if I were really casting I'd probably rather get a 4 or at least an 8 fixer. But he is just how I imagine myself being. I know it's insane... I'm really not that much like him.. though the 3/4 corner and Sp/Sx does look similar energetically in some photos.

I've seen much better comparisons but this is just some photos I had in a folder... me using Faceapp man filter hheehe, and him. The one of me is the same one in my profile pic.

Click image for larger version  Name:	a01048eaa271f9a58377356aa630a5c3.png Views:	0 Size:	967.3 KB ID:	3529

But then in his more candid shots and mine, we look drastically different energetically. And even here, you can see my 'forward pushing energy' is not something I can help, whereas he is pushing it forward. That's the gut fix. And then the 3w4 is able to 'beautifully' morph into this intense being and do it 'just right,' whereas I'm breaking out of my skin. But you know, I can dream ...
                        Last edited by Animal; 12-01-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Animal
                          Animal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          i think he's beautiful inside and out

• [redacted]
                          [redacted] commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don't pay much attention to actors usually as I'm more interested in the characters they play, but Jared Leto is particularly striking.

• Animal
                          Animal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have paid close attention to a handful of people over the years (barring the attention required for enneagram typing, which is the only reason I even know most celebs exist). The people I've paid real attention to are Trent Reznor, Marilyn Manson, Jeff Beck, John Lennon, Jeff Martin, Jared Leto, Johnny Depp. These are people I've read bios about or stalked their work and public profiles online etc. for a period of time. The only ones who crossed into romantic crushes were Marilyn Manson, Jeff Beck, and Johnny Depp (which is when I was 15). Usually I obsess over one celeb for like 3-4 years and ignore all others, but now that I'm 39 that list has built up.
                          Unfortunately I haven't found many albums by women that I relate to from Lzzy Hale and Tori Amos, and I've looked into them some. There's a song here and there by other artists, but it takes more than that for an artist to capture my attention enough to actually find out about them.

not all beauty is sexual. sometimes you just want to project dignity and authority.

Name:	Boardwalk-Empire-Agent-Ne-005.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=41aecb0db9d006de4f3bf17bd04fb19c.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	3574

Comment

• [redacted]
                          [redacted] commented
                          Editing a comment
                          well, I don't think something has to be directly about sex to be *sexual* either, and the latter is what I was talking about. BalalaikaBoy is even saying so himself, case in point
                          Last edited by [redacted]; 12-03-2019, 08:10 AM.

• Animal
                          Animal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Everything is about sex - except sex. Sex is about power.
                          -Oscar Wilde

• [redacted]
                          [redacted] commented
                          Editing a comment
                          that's my favorite quote

I don't know about inspiration... Watching this video and I think this girl is hot, but she doesn't really look much like me. Still the least embarrassing example I could post. :P

Comment

Working...
                        X