Strange Dreams.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Dreams.

This will be my dream diary for strange dreams. I just had one.

In the dream Animal and her husband Davea owned some retreat center out in the middle of the desert. I went there and someone in the group talked about a very specific sexual fetish I have and I mentioned it because it was pretty taboo and I think I was the only person who admitted to having that specific kink. Later on, I went on this hike up this mountain with this guy, but on the way there, I got very weird vibes. I felt like he was going to rape me or assault me or something.

In order to access the mountain, you had to sneak in through his abandoned hotel and rail system that surrounded it. The mountain was very steep and it was rough going. When I finally got to the top, the guy wanted to go down a different way, but I stayed at the top with a bunch of other people. Then there was an alligator that attacked the crowd and nearly bit me. I almost fell of the steep mountain trying to escape from it. There was also a massive snake that was spotted. But it was the alligator that really had me worried. Then it began to rain so everyone scrambled down the mountain for shelter.

I want to say there was some sort of sex thing going on too, either before or after I was on the mountain. I vaguely remember lying with this woman, but I'm not sure exactly what happened. It felt rather intimate though.

I'm not really sure what to make of the dream, but I feel like there was a lot of symbolism going on with it.

I've had dreams about animals before, dreams about being raped, and sex dreams, but I think this is the first time I've ever dreamt of a mountain. I was very scared of falling off when I was at the peak, but I'm afraid of ledges so that's probably why.

For this thread though, I'll post heavily symbolic dreams or nightmares.

Comment

PleasureToBurn what's the specific sexual fetish?
      Turning pain into power.

Comment

RALA I'll PM it to you if you're really curious.

Comment

I had another nightmare. Nothing scary, but just very emotional. I was in a hotel room with my ex. We kept arguing about what music to put on and she was being really cold to me. We went to lie down, and I tried to snuggle with her but she pushed me off her and said to not touch her, so I just lied awake in the dark and fell asleep with no blanket and without snuggling next to her. I think she told me she didn't love me or didn't want me anymore or something, too. Or maybe I just felt that way. It was a very sad dream and I woke up nearly in tears.

Comment

More nightmares.

First one involved a giant bug the size of my dog. One of the ones I hate. I kept trying to kill it but the thing just wouldn't die. I dreamt of different bugs the other night too. In that one I drove to a far away church/community hall. It was raining and when I got inside there was something eerie about it, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Then I looked down and realized there were these bugs I hate all over the ground so I ran outside but I think there were more of them out there too.

Another one from a night ago: I was at my old school/church for some event at my school. I was back in highschool in the dream. It was a dance I think, but I had to wait in line. When I got there they wouldn't let me in for some reason, then I heard that some kids had been murdered and there was a manhunt for the killers. I had to walk back home at night, but heard they were targeting minorities so I was nervous walking back. When I got back, I found out that one of my friends was one of the guys who got killed. When I got back home my parents wanted to look at Christmas lights. But I was scared that the killers had followed me and would break in and wait for us while we were gone, or that they would find us somehow. When we were looking at Christmas lights, I noticed some strange men kept following us and I had a very bad feeling, then I woke up.

The next one was very weird. I was with a big group of people outside a mall. There was what looked like a giant present falling slowly from the sky. There were no planes, so no one knew how it got up there or who dropped it, or what it meant, but everyone was looking at it. A friend and his mother wanted to go see where it landed, but everyone didn't want to go near it. But we got in the car and went to it. It turns out it was a trap, and when we went to it a man on horseback approached us with a gun and started shooting at us. He chased us onto the freeway still shooting at us until another vigilante ran him off the road. At the mall, there was also an inscription with Michael Jackson lyrics and something about a plane fly over on late August/early September in 2006. I don't know what it meant, but it was something about time and living your life, trying to make or find meaning and stuff like that.

In a lot of these dreams I felt afraid or uneasy, which is weird because I've been in rough situations but never felt like that at the time.

Comment

More nightmares.

First one was emotional, something about my aunt and mother hating me or something.

Second one was these guys harassing me and my mother in a store parking lot. I yelled shit at them, then they got out of the car and went to attack her but I pushed her out of the way. I grabbed a knife or a bat or something and was ready to fight these 3 guys while she ran to the car. I think the one guy had a knife or bat too though. It was going to get very ugly but then I woke up.

Third dream was I was on a bus to give a talk at an Enneagram conference loll. And also be a judge at a pie eating contest at some local fair. I was hitting on these girls and making friends with these guys on the bus. Then there was a scuffle and someone had to get kicked off.

Shortly after that a woman was lighting a lighter near some flammable gas pipe or something. People tried to stop her but she kept doing it and people panicked. We were pulling into our destination, so family and loved ones were waiting to pick people up. But the bus crashed into a brick wall as people panicked. It caught fire and people tried to escape, but there was no room. People were screaming and getting trampled. I made it out just in time as the bus exploded and killed everyone else inside of it.

I called my father to come and pick me up and he said he and my mother had seen it on the news and were worried about me. I walked to meet him but almost got jumped by these other guys on the way there.

At some point after he picked me up, I went to my friend's hotel room. He had just banged this girl and asked me if I wanted a go so I said yes and he introduced us then we fucked. Then I went back home and hung out with my father.

Comment

Okay, this has everything pretty much. This was crazy.

I was with my best friend and we were exploring some woods on the side of the freeway. We found a camp in the woods and guns, then ran into the guy who's camp it was. Held him and gunpoint then moved on and went home. At the house, my parents and sister were there, but everything was being up away because we were moving. There was old artwork of mine all over the place, and I think old writings, like a diary. I became very sad and went to this park. I realized they were writings of some woman who I lost. I forgot if it was my wife or my daughter. I think it was my wife, but my daughter went to the park with me, because my wife had died violently. Murder, or suicide. And they found her body in the park.

Then the dream shifted into a deeper dream. Making love with her, then looking for her when she was missing, then her body being found naked in the park. But there was something very ominous about the whole thing. Were the writings love letters or suicide notes? Did I murder her? Was there incest with the daughter? Something wasn't right, but I can't remember what it was, just that it was very dark and fucked up.

Later, I'm at a fair at my church (I've been dreaming about fairs and stuff lately), and I go back to grab my jacket, but end up almost being mugged by these two people who try to jack my car. This pisses me off, so I get back in the car and try to run them over. They get into a car and a car chase ensues. eventually we're straight up playing chicken going full speed towards each other, and I run their car off the road. Then I end up in some street race thing, which is more like a roller coaster, and the track ends going over a cliff. If you're not going fast enough, you won't make the jump and will crash into the water below, but I made the jump and I think I won a trophy or something.

Back at the house, my family is there with neighbors, and close friends. Everyone is getting drunk and celebrating. I fall asleep or pass out, and the next day, we all go to a restaurant, and everyone is getting drunk still, but the owner of the restaurant comes over and starts talking all of this shit to us, what a disappointment we are, how my parents should be ashamed of their kid's behavior, how no one in the community wants us or our friends there. But being really subtle about it. And my father and his friend are just sitting there taking it, and I'm getting more and more pissed, but I'm also completely drunk by this point, and my heart feels funny. I drank a bunch of coffee earlier, but I think I might be overdosing. We move to another restaurant, and there's this girl there, the daughter of one of the friends. I've known her since I was a kid, and we keep eyeing each other.

I keep thinking back to all the stuff ready for the movers to take, and why they're moving, or we're moving, and why are all our family friends and neighbors here? To say goodbye? And what about the girl? And I have to stay up all night to keep up with them, but now I;m close to overdosing. And fuck this lady talking to us this way. I was very confused. And then I woke up.

Comment

More sex dreams and nightmares.

I had a dream I was hooking up with my friend. The next night I had a nightmare about a different friend. We were at a formal event in a hotel, but seemed very ominous.

Last night I had both a sex dream and a nightmare.

In the dream I was in a room with a bunch of mostly women watching a movie. Me and this girl start cuddling, but it feels wrong. I think I was a teacher and she was one of my students. It felt like we both knew this was innapropriate, but we both went with it anyways. Then we were naked and everyone else was naked too. She kept saying no sex, so we were just rubbing each other, then she was telling me to fuck her. But I didn't have a condom and she kept telling me to fuck her and to him in her. It felt kind of manipulative all around.

After that, I went with this strange woman to a different house either for sex or drugs. I remember stripping and then these strange people came over and I had really bad feelings, like they were going to mug me or kill me. They brought over a ton of drugs too.

I went to the bathroom, and the dream took a dark turn. A bag of drugs was on the table, the toilet was clogged, and there was a dead animal on the floor. It looked like a large squirrel or chipmunk with half of its face mauled off. They also had fish in aquariums that were eating each other. Then the animal moved and I realized that it was still alive. It looked like it had started to decompose though. Then one of the fish broke out and was writhing on the floor dying.

I went back out and told the woman what I saw in the bathroom. She said not to worry, it was good for the dog. Then these two giant dogs appeared and began to growl at me. I didn't want to make eye contact with them, but they kept coming towards me. Then they went in the bathroom and ate the fish and the other dying animal.

I told the woman I wanted to go, but they were being weird about me leaving. Then someone offered to drive me back but told me that I'd need to pay up. I got dressed, got in the car, and then I woke up.

Comment

Not quite a nightmare. But still a little crazy.

I'm at a huge wedding for someone in my family, I think maybe my sister's wedding. Huge hotel (another hotel again), and a huge spread of food. I'm eating and drinking with my cousin, then a storm hits and I have to help move stuff out to the car. But while I'm moving stuff, this caterer girl see's me and pulls me into this alcove thing. We start fucking, then her coworker catches us, but then she joins in too. Meanwhile everyone is looking for us and we get caught. Then people are pissed at me for fucking two girls in public during the wedding reception, but I think it's kind of funny and some of the other guys keep laughing and are kind of impressed.

Then I have to rush back home to give a speech and a eulogy for my father. While everyone is getting ready, I have to rush back to grab something and welcome these two girls who are staying there for the weekend. I see my sister left her phone out and she'd been texting them saying I'm a creep and a sexual predator and bad news and shit because of what happened earlier. I give the speech but I forgot what happened next.

I'm on the freeway, I think with a woman. And I'm speeding, weaving through traffic, almost crashing the car. I forgot if I was running from something or rushing towards something.

Then I'm at a private weekend getaway/conference/networking event at this billionaire's home or hotel or something. It's me, a couple of my friends, and maybe 15 or 20 other people. The guy makes me a drink and tells me to help myself. We order food and I start flirting with these girls at another table. I keep thinking I can't get too distracted, because I'm here for the conference, not to party with these women.

Then later I'm at my old school, and we're in a meeting trying to decide on fundraisers. I help them decide on a bunch of stuff and ask about how to be put in a leadership position for the group/class. Then the school day is over and the teacher gives us gift cards. we all go to leave, but my friend and I stay back and steal this money lying on the desk. Then I woke up.

Comment

A nightmare I had a couple of nights ago.

I was at a school and some of my friends kept bullying me, so I started fighting them. Then someone came in and shot this kid, and blamed me for it. Police came in and were looking for me, but I was hiding. Some kid found me in the bathroom, and he told the cop I wasn't in there, and then told me to trust him because he could get me out of there. He gave me keys to the school, and told me to hide out until night fall and then to leave. I grabbed some other kids clothes and put them on, then snuck out. But I could feel people looking at me like they weren't quite sure. I was past the body and near the door. I heard teachers calling for security, then I ran outside into a big field where they were having a vigil or something, and ran up this big hill into the bushes. then I woke up.

Comment

More nightmares and sex dreams. I forgot exactly the order I had them in though.

I had a dream that I was cuddling with my friend and we were staring into each other's eyes. Then the dog jumped up and we all took a nap together. When we woke up, we were hungry, and it was getting late, but I knew we shouldn't get food or get separated. Something seemed off, like something was about to happen, or someone was coming for us or something. The dream was very strange.

I had a dream I was hooking up with my friend, same friend as before, but she was asking me to do stuff I knew she isn't into in real life, so that was strange.

I had a dream that I was meeting up with some friends and on the way there I saw this girl fucking this guy on the side of the road. I forgot if we knew her or not, but I started talking to her after the guy left and then me and her hooked up. Later we were running from the cops and then went to a club and I woke up.

In another dream I'm at my old gradeschool, but there's guys there with guns and they're going to kill me. It was some sort of sacrifice thing I think. There was a giant pool too, and they brought in sharks. My mother was there for some reason and I asked her how painful it is to drown because I was thinking about drowning myself before the sharks got me or before they shot me. She talked me out of it, but then the guys decided not to kill me. Instead, they walked me through the school to some hospital bed because I was injured. Then my best friend came and saw me and said he wanted to see me before I died. It was a strange dream because there were all of these religious books and crucifixes and stuff on tables like they were having a sale or something inside the school.

Another dream where I was injured or wounded or something and I was in a hospital bed. This hot nurse came in and took me to another private room and then started rubbing herself all over me. I didn't know what was going on, but she pushed me down and injected me full of fentanyl and then fucked me on top of the gurney. Then I woke up.

Another dream where I was at this very high end hotel with a friend of mine. We were dressed in fancy tuxedos and suits, and all of these women were around dressed up too. But something was wrong, something seemed very ominous and sinister. It felt like some sort of sex ritual, and I had a feeling that someone was going to die that night.

Another dream where I was sleeping or hung over and I had my friend get me more alcohol for when I got up. But then it got very dark. I was doing a sales presentation for him, but it was in a restaurant, and I had a very bad feeling. Like people were watching us, and we needed to get out of there. Then a hurricane or tornado hit and took out the whole place.

Later, we were at this restaurant(maybe the same one), and I didn't want to go in because I saw people putting on masks and knew something bad was about to happen. But we went in anyways, and everyone was in masks and they made us put on masks/costumes too. Then they had us play a really fucked up game similar to Russian roulette. Except with dares. They'd pick someone randomly and have them do a fucked up dare and if they refused, they'd kill them. Eventually I managed to get to be the one reading out the names so I didn't get killed, but it was pretty fucked up.

I had a dream I was with my friend and we were in charge of looking after this little girl. I don't know if we were babysitting her or what. But we would take her out and go around the city. There were strange women following us, and we started to run, but they gave chase. We went down a street where there were guard dogs who tried attacking us, but I fought them off while she and the girl got away. When we made it back to the house, we put the girl to sleep, and then we cuddles and took a nap. We took the girl out again afterwards and the same thing happened where we were getting chased by strange people on bikes. When we got back, we put the girl to bed, got drunk and cuddled again and then I woke up.

Comment

More fucked up dreams.

I'm in church with my friend and there was about to be a shooting, but me and my friend took out the gunman. Afterwards, the priest called us up in front of everyone to thank us. Then my friend was in the back doing drugs and I got pissed at him telling him that this is a fucking church and to get out of here with that shit and that it reflects bad on me also because I know them. He told me that he didn't care and continued to get high, so I started hitting him.

Then I left with my parents, but to leave the church, we had to exit out on the roof and climb down off of this ladder. My mom went first and got down ok, then my father went, but he was saying how weak he was, I think it was his back or his arms. He was halfway down, and this dove came down from the sky and made this horrible shrieking noise and landed to where he was climbing. My father went to reach out to the dove, but he let go with both hands and fell 20 feet down. My mother started screaming and I looked down and saw him lying on the ground, not moving. And then I woke up.

I had a dream that I was talking with my ex and she was talking about how much she wanted to get gangbanged. I don't remember much else about the dream, just her going into details about how badly she wanted to fuck a ton of dudes.

I'm in my gradeschool and I'm eating dinner with my family. There's another family near by also eating. Then there's all of these news and TV people coming in setting up shop and they're talking about how the whole area is being quarantined. They're talking about food, water, and gas running low because people are going to make a run on them. I decide to ride along with the news people as they cover the local neighborhoods and then I wake up.

I'm at a wedding ceremony for a friend, but it's out of town at this big resort and the days leading up to it I see a bunch of old friends. We spent the first night getting drunk and reconnecting, The next day, something feels off, but I can't tell quite what it is. I look around and see some women I've dated, and some other friends. Some of my family is there too, but I feel alienated from everybody. Then at dinner, I see that my ex is there. I try to talk to her but she tells me we'll talk after the wedding and doesn't want to talk with me. I get the sense that she's seeing someone else or is pregnant or something. I feel really sad and pissed off the whole time. While people are waiting to get their food, I head over to the bar where some of my friends are and ask this one guy if they have whiskey, he goes to pour me one, but him and another guy are laughing at each other and keep looking at me going to drink it. I think it's actually piss and they're fucking with me, so I don't drink it.

Then I go to these showers to freshen up, but I drop my jacket in a puddle in the bathroom. Some guy working at the resort sees it and starts laughing at me so I get into it with him. Later on another guy who works there finds out about it and body checks me so I start talking shit to him to and people have to break us up before we get into a fight. Then I realize that I lost my jacket, so I go to look at the lost and found, and the guy says they found it, but my pocket square is missing. He found a holy card from my father's funeral in the pocket as well and made some comment about it to fuck with me. Then he told me that if I start any more shit with anyone I'll be kicked out of the resort.

The guys all decide to take part in this weird game. It's part haunted house, part guys fucking with you, part obstacle course/laser tag thing. But since I already pissed off all the guys working the resort, they decide to fuck with me extra hard. Me and the other guys have no clue what we're getting ourselves into. They turn the lights off and we have to find a key to escape this room, but the guys working the resort are going to attack us. They hit the lights and I start feeling around in the dark and then I wake up.

Comment

Another wild one.

I'm with my ex in this underground subway thing. We meet these two guys and start talking with them, and we have lunch together. We start hanging out with them and move deeper into the complex. Another guy joins us and we keep moving. A few times I get scared that I lose my ex in the crowd. During those times, I get the uneasy feeling that we're being watched and being hunted.

The third guy that joined us gets into a confrontation with these gang members. Me and the other guys start fighting them and I tell my ex to run. We hold them off for a little bit and then we run too.

I'm scared that we'll get separated again, but we manage to find each other and keep moving through the complex. We get to what looks like a giant merry go round with a bunch of people on it, but they all look drugged out. We get on it and then the other guys we were with get on it and we lose the people who were chasing us for a while.

From there, we move on to another corridor and follow it out to a hotel. We get a room, but the one guy we with says that his drug dealer stays there and he's a very dangerous person. We get drugs and go into the hotel.

Inside, there's people drugged out, drunk, people who look like they've been there for days. We start to party with them.

Everyone is getting high and having sex and me, my ex, and the one guy go out to get more drugs. While we're out there we notice some of the gang members going into the hotel. One of them sees us and gives chase. We all get separated, but I manage to find my ex again and we go back to the hotel to warn the others.

I put my ex on the couch and tell her to lie down. Then I have a bunch of people sit on top of her and stand in front of her. One of the other guy hides in the bathroom. The gang members come in and start shooting everyone in sight.

Tons of people are shot and killed, but the people shielded my ex so she was fine. I tell her to stay where she is and don't come out until I'm back. Then me and one of the other guys grab guns and start running, leading the gang members away from the hotel.

They chase us back through the subway, shooting police and bystanders. We run into a bathroom and I hide in a stall with another man, while the other guy waits behind a door for them. The leader bursts in and shoots the guy, then starts shooting in the stall. He hits the other man who falls over on top of me, shielding and hiding me. Then the cops come and shoot the leader. Then I wake up.

Comment

Working...
                            X