Yet another Rala and Raluca dichotomy dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another Rala and Raluca dichotomy dream

I had a hella weird dream last night. I was 2 people at the same time, 2 girls, I was experiencing things from BOTH perspectives. So I'm not sure how to explain, I'll just use girl 1 and girl 2, both of them being me. so both of them were waiting in front of a door, waiting to enter a room. girl 1 was calm and confident and always observing, girl 2 was almost completely without clothes and was desperately looking for some, and she was almost the opposite of girl 1. When she finally did, they entered this huge classroom and sat down. At some point girl 2 started reading from this big book, and as soon as she did she knew she fucked up. Her vision started going nuts, like zooming in and out and etc, and she knew reading from that book weakened her, but she stopped reading just in time so she was not completely weakened. Girl 1 rushed to her and helped her. Then we both woke up somewhere very very high in some mountain area and there was a lake below. Girl 2 suddenly felt the urge to jump and she almost did but stopped just in time cause she managed to get some mental clarity. The next second, one of the people from the classroom that seemed to have the same agenda that we didn't want to be part of straight up JUMPED. That's when girl 1 rushed to girl 2 and hugged her and told her something like ''we don't jump, we ALWAYS stand tall and still and wait for them to jump'' and continued with ''i'm here, you can trust me.''

Weird as all hell, mostly because of how I experienced this from 2 perspectives.
    Turning pain into power.

i had such a strange thing happening to me this morning. It was half a dream, but still. I was sleeping and i "dreamed" i guess, or more like saw in my mind.. how i was sleeping in my actual bedroom, lying on my right side in my bed and this presence near my bed that reached its hand towards me and and caressed my cheek. I didn't see its face but it had a silhouette, and the strangest thing is that I FELT the touch on my cheek. I immediately woke up startled and as soon as I woke up I didn't SEE anything but I was sure there was someone there next to my bed, i could feel a presence there so strongly. And because it didn't make me feel afraid or at unease, and being so sleepy, i just went back to sleep. I remember asking out loud though why it touched me on my cheek like that SO WEIRD
    Turning pain into power.

Comment

• PleasureToBurn
      PleasureToBurn commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds kind of like sleep paralysis

• RALA
      RALA commented
      Editing a comment
      It was nothing like it

I dreamed I had a conversation with the devil last night. He had the shape of a dark skinned man, and he straight up informed me that he had something of mine and that tomorrow at X time I will try to retrieve it from him and that's when I die. I believed him. What was the first thing I did though? I totally took it from him right then and ran away with my heart ready to jump out of my chest. I was waiting to die. I didn't. Guess he didn't expect that muahah. I totally woke up terrified though.
    Turning pain into power.

Comment

• Animal
      Animal commented
      Editing a comment
      What was it?

• RALA
      RALA commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know exactly, it is blurry. I kept trying to remember but I can't seem to be able to.

Also, I had this other dream last night where I was in a building that was flooded and the water was up to the knees. And there was a group of people and each one of them had a duplicate and that duplicate was evil and trying to kill everyone. I couldn't trust anyone and that was one of the most awful feelings in the world.

Also, at some point I was behind a curtain and one of them was strangling me the other people that were basically on the other side of the curtain had no way to know I was being strangled and I remember thinking I had to try and hold on and not die for a long time until someone notices.
    Turning pain into power.

Comment

LOL I just remembered this other conversation I had in my dreams last night with an old woman. I was telling her I thought I would be a lot happier if I learnt how to get my emotions under control, and she confirmed it. I think she was there precisely to help me with figuring that out.
      Turning pain into power.

Comment

To sum everything up, it totally confirms I constantly feel like I am in the middle of a battlefield in life, and I AM struggling atm in many ways, BUT I know in the heart of my heart that I GOT THIS. Like the only option I see ahead is one where I overcame all of this and come out of the flames reborn.
        Last edited by RALA; 01-04-2020, 06:10 PM.
        Turning pain into power.

Comment

Working...
        X