A Thread For Video Projects You've Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Thread For Video Projects You've Done

Eclipsed Love the thread! Also the video. It looks like these people walking around to the beat are marching to the war drum. And the snowman clown and dark lighting makes it creepy. It gives a feeling of existential dread.

Comment

This was meant to be the first video in a series which would evolve over the course of the 12-song album. Two more videos were mostly shot back then, in 2011 - but not quite finished. I would have recorded all twelve videos, but my path was disrupted by years of relentless illness.

I intend to finish those two videos this year, along with at least one other. But the story, now, has changed. The original lyrics take new meaning as the lyricist evolves. Throughout two videos, my younger self will be juxtaposed with my current self, and my story will take another turn. The rest of the videos will be open to an entirely new interpretation.

Only this one video will retain the original conception I had when I released the album. However, it is consistent with the theme of personal evolution. Although I released the album that year, the song was already ten years old at that time.
      Last edited by Animal; 02-11-2020, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Just finished this video!!

A few forum members are featured:
        Sky
        and me as actors, playing ourselves
        Eudyptes filmed the Erosia scenes; Daeva filmed the Dystopia scenes.

Erosia scenes: 2011
        Dystopia scenes: 2020
        Last edited by Animal; 02-17-2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Daeva
          Daeva commented
          Editing a comment
          <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
      Working...
      X