Dragonball Z vs Communism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragonball Z vs Communism

not super deep or anything, but I had a hella Se dream the other night that was immensely satisfying, albeit corny to the point of satire when viewing it from a lucid state. so for whatever reason, I was walking through the auditorium of my high school, and one of my old nemeses decided to show up uninvited and give me a bunch of sassy ENFJ bullshit (I think she's ENFJ 1w2>6w7>2w3 So/Sx or something like that).
    her: "oh look! it's the sexist dinosaur!"
    me: "oh...it's you...."
    her: "you capitalists only care about people who can make yo money! I doubt you're even gay at all. you just pretend to be because you hate women!"
    me: "not really sure where all that came from, but...nah, just you. speaking of, I'm in a bad mood today, so I'm just gonna kill you..."

I lunged at her and we went into a straight up Dragonball Z-style fight, moving at blinding speed, shooting energy blasts at each other and wrecking the place in the maelstrom of combat.

eventually, I totally demolished her, and she lay on the ground shaking and looking up at me like "we will seize the means of production...". I smiled predatorily, paused for a moment and said back in a Nick Fury voice "no...I'm seizing the means of your destruction", before blowing her up with one final blast (I promise, it sounds less corny if you watch it. tonality is everything). that SCREAM at the end though....oh I could just smell the fear and defeat. when I woke up, I was kinda sad because I realized that that moment of sheer sadistic annihilation was more satisfying than any real life experience I'd had in half a decade.

for those of you who don't know, this is what a dragonball z fight looks like (in particular, I think Animal will find it amusing, even though she doesn't like anime, because it's just sheer Se 8w7 with a cp6 fix)

Comment

Working...
    X