Beetle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beetle

My dream was interrupted by me dreaming of a robot-doll on my shoulder that I couldn't take off (the feeling tone was super different from the actual story line, this was invasive). The doll was kind in words but I sensed that if I was to shake him off he'd bite me! I woke up, exhausted, the way you do from a nightmare, and I then saw a bug - a kind of beetle - sitting RIGHT NEXT TO MY FACE on Animal 's blanket!! As if to say "Hi! I told you telepathically that I am here and need your attention. Just don't fuck with me or I'll bite. " I swooped it up and put it outside. So long story short, I didn't get enough sleep and am skipping class today.
    Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Beetles are robot-dolls in my subconscious. ?
    And I have a telepathic connection to bugs. ?
    Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Comment

"What's "bugging" you? Dreaming of bugs and insects suggest that you are worried about something. They are symbolic of your anxieties or fears. Also consider the popular phrase "bitten by the bug" to imply your strong emotional ties or obsession with some activity, interest, or hobby. Alternatively, the bug may be representative of your sexual thoughts. The various bugs or insects in your dream help clue you in as to what you may be concerning you."

Beetle

To see a beetle in your dream indicates that some destructive influences may be at work in your waking life. You may also feel that your values and beliefs are being compromised.
      https://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/bugs.htm

:O

Comment

• Daeva
        Daeva commented
        Editing a comment
        Robot
        To see a robot in your dream indicates that you are going about life in a mechanical, methodical and rigid way. You have lost the ability to express your feelings. Alternatively, a robot symbolize the way you view your working life.

Doll
        To dream that a doll comes to life signifies your desires to be someone else and escape from your present problems and responsibilities. The doll serves as a means to act out your wishes.
        To see a doll in your dream symbolizes childhood innocence and light-hearted fun. The dream may also be a metaphor for someone that you call or refer to as "doll".
        To dream that you are playing with a doll represents a lack of communication between your conscious and subconscious mind. The dream also indicates an immature attitude towards the opposite sex.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• [redacted]
        [redacted] commented
        Editing a comment
        I wonder if there's anything in dreams that don't symbolize sex in some way. (I mean, apparently, robots don't...which is kind of surprising)

• Eclipsed
        Eclipsed commented
        Editing a comment
        This is so weird. I just RECENTLY had a dream where I was in this zelda-ish level of a video game getting attacked by a combination of mannequin robots and living inanimate objects. I had to fight them off while I solved puzzles and unlocked different "keys" to move on. I somehow beat each level and then at the end of the dream, I was awarded with a lego plaque.
        Each level took place in the math building at my college campus, and the person controlling each level was this girl who I used to work with who I don't talk to anymore.
    Working...
    X