Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a2jc4life
    replied
    The idea of me as a 2 is....there isn't hysterical enough laughter. I appreciate where you're coming from, but just no.

I've just learned that people in typing groups will nitpick things to death and make too much of things that have nothing to do with anything. "Like, oh, you chose to put the eye in the upper right corner. That indicates...." And I'm like, "Um...I didn't 'choose' to put the eye anywhere in particular; it just happened to be the right proportions for that box so the software put it there." lol

Leave a comment:

• a2jc4life
    replied
    Okay, this is collage of images that "feel like me." Don't read anything the arrangement of them, other than I'm too lazy to do much more than import the pictures into a collage maker. lol (Sorry it's vertical and that's awkward. :P ) Click image for larger version

Name:	Me.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	8231

Leave a comment:

• Animal
    commented on 's reply
    Ohh those are great ideas, moonlight

• Princess of Hearts
    commented on 's reply
    I love how absolutely impossible to imagine that is for me (as a likely image type core), would love to see your collage because it's just so fascinating to me. You'd probably think I'm insane

Maybe at least an 'idealized' version of how you'd like to BE/how you ARE and enjoy being with focus on aesthetics you are drawn to, etc? (without direct focus on "how people see you" part)
    What drew you to your current avatar?
    I also saw you posted in soul color thread, maybe something related to that?

• a2jc4life
    commented on 's reply
    I literally don't even know where to start. I have no answer to the question, "how do you want people to see you?"

• Princess of Hearts
    commented on 's reply
    a2jc4life DO IT

• Animal
    commented on 's reply
    I still need to contribute mine. I'm way behind. Just got busy finishing my book :P So feel free to add something if you want to try the challenge. hehe.

• a2jc4life
    replied
    I'm late for the challenge, having just joined today, but my little contribution to the discussion is that I wouldn't know what to create anyway -- which seems like a testimony to how heavily last my image fix is.

Leave a comment:

• Princess of Hearts
    replied
    Looks like I'm here at last minute, thank you for being late

Click image for larger version

Name:	202002231420452649283917877.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	8152

Leave a comment:

• Animal
    replied
    I have a strong idea for this but after doing the video I needed a health-rest break and haven't had time! Will anyone hate me if I extend the deadline to Monday? This also means anyone else that is behind can do it <3 Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Vive
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Image-collage-vive.png
Views:	312
Size:	276.9 KB
ID:	8114

Leave a comment:

• [redacted]
    commented on 's reply
    what about your avatar