Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collage Challenge #2: Relationship Goals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collage Challenge #2: Relationship Goals!

Post a collage about your relationship goals. How does romance look to you?

This is a common hashtag nowadays. If you're already in a relationship, you can post something you would like to do together, or some sentiment you are striving to possess, or something you already feel you have fulfilled! But the point of the thread is to show not just our ideal 'partner' but also how romance looks to you, what it feels like, seems like, and is shaped like.

Deadline: April 10th. Obviously I was late myself on the last deadline and they can be extended but the point is to try to keep it in a timely fashion so we can wrap up and start the next game! So, have at it!

Almost feel the need to apologize for this not being more flowy and aesthetically pleasing, enjoy it more than I expected though (so hard to find romance images that feel perfect AND are cohesive and collage-y)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	202003212583438263519768422.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.5 KB ID:	8710

Comment

So, it isn't much, but being that I lost all of my artistic proclivity when I came down with depression at age 13, it is at least something! Since then, I've expressed myself better in words/writing than visually. For 12 years, I've considered myself a recovering love addict, and at one point started a pin board collecting some of my favorite quotes, many of which pertained to things I've learned and the ups and downs of my journey to recovery, a major goal of my life. So I decided to put a few of them together that can hopefully tell a little tiny summary about what it's been like for me along the way. Also, sorry for the quality, since I have only free software on my laptop, but hopefully it's legible.

Oh, yeah, hi everyone.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ideallovecollage (1).jpg
Views:	115
Size:	180.1 KB
ID:	8874

Comment

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but

Comment

Working...
          X