Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fictional Characters That Share Your Type.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fictional Characters That Share Your Type.

What are some fictional characters that share your type or aspects of your type, either MBTI, enneagram, socionics, whatever.

Makise Kurisu/Amadeus, Steins;Gate- Probably closest in terms of cognition- NiTe 514 though our big five differs a bit
    Click image for larger version

Name:	feelsbad.png
Views:	116
Size:	537.2 KB
ID:	4559

Beatrice the golden witch, Umineko- a really unhealthy NiTe that I could relate to back in my edgelord days
    Click image for larger version

Name:	beato.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	4560
    "If you are God, and the delusion becomes reality,
    About what kind of the noids you get?
    Is it the sensual world? The despotic society?
    The destructive sanctions?
    Or..."

-Chaos;Head title screen

Comment

• vermilionplum
      vermilionplum commented
      Editing a comment
      Wtf the edit button seems to not be working so I'll just put it out there that
      - Beatrice is probably a 1 that hardcore disintegrated into a 4
      - It seems like 4 is a lot different from what I thought a 4 was supposed to be.... Kurisu most likely not a 4 fix XD
      Edit: Would it be unfair for me to say 3 fix with the daddy issues sub-plot?
      Edit 2: Wait, she's pretty in touch with herself, and maybe I should revisit my fictional typings after I've learned a great deal instead of just spamming thoughts as they come along XD

Wanted to respond to this, but I don't know. I mean, I could pick a character from a type list of my type -- if they are correctly typed, of course there's a lot of bad typings out there -- but even if they have the same type as me I don't necessarily relate. Then I feel inclined to second-guess my type because it's like what the fuck (I probably drove my ex insane with this). This is mostly with MBTI/Socionics, though. And ironically my reasoning for not relating to my type likely betrays my type. =P

Actually I do see the character in my avatar typed as an INFP, though. xD Namely Rem from Death Note, specifically the musical version. Not that I relate 100% but wow I love this aesthetic. She's like a cat, observing the humans. :3

(+The Japanese version, as you can see the performance here, though her attitude do seem slightly different between the two)
    Last edited by [redacted]; 12-16-2019, 03:43 AM. Reason: Oh look, I ended up responding properly after all.

Comment

• vermilionplum
      vermilionplum commented
      Editing a comment
      aaaaaaaaaaah ren best girl!!!!!

• [redacted]
      [redacted] commented
      Editing a comment
      yes granted I might have jumped the gun slightly because I don't really know her type, but I was excited by the possibility. I will say that I don't see myself sacrificing myself for anyone, but well...
Working...
X