Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(POLL) Archetypes

What's your archetype? I'm curious.
    Vote for your three archetypes. Does the result resonate, fascinate, replicate (huh?)? - Comment below!

http://www.archetypes.com/

Advocate
    0%
    Athlete
    10.00%
    Caregiver
    10.00%
    Creative
    40.00%
    Explorer
    20.00%
    Intellectual
    50.00%
    Performer
    0%
    Rebel
    0%
    Royal
    0%
    Spiritual
    40.00%
    Tastemaker
    30.00%
    Visionary
    60.00%
    Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-06-30 at 8.55.55 PM.png
Views:	136
Size:	174.5 KB
ID:	9985

Comment

• Animal
      Animal commented
      Editing a comment
      Suits you very well :3

Yup
    • 45% Tastemaker
    • 44% Visionary

Leave it to others to live by the status quo. The Visionary is interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.
    • 11% Creative

The Creative appreciates all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who they are.

The Tastemaker is aesthetically-driven. Tastemakers thrive on trends, decor and fashion.
    • Super Power: Influence
    • Archetype Family: Fashion
    • Other Expressions: Host, Stylist, Goddess, Diva
    • Life Journey: To become comfortable in my own skin; to derive power from self-esteem rather than the clothes I wear
    • Unique Challenge: To cultivate my individuality; to form a stylistic point of view that reflects my whole being
    • Lesson To Learn:Defining Grace:Exuberance
    • Challenge To Self: I will create an authentic life that reflects my individuality and empowers me as a person

Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Comment

• Daeva
      Daeva commented
      Editing a comment
      The Visionary is idea-driven. Visionaries thrive on hyperfocus and intuition.

Super Power: Courage
      Archetype Family: Visionary
      Other Expressions: Entrepreneur, Innovator, Pioneer, Guide, Dreamer
      Life Journey: To bring the future into the present, and sense the changing impulses of society
      Unique Challenge: To remain committed to a new vision in order to bring it to fruition
      Lesson To Learn: To believe in my vision, however great or small, and my creative potential to change lives
      Defining Grace: Courage
      Challenge To Self: I will envision new possibilities for humanity and recognize when an idea is worth rearranging my life for

• Daeva
      Daeva commented
      Editing a comment
      Creatives are artistically driven: they thrive on originality, romance and expressing themselves thru the five senses.

Super Power: Originality
      Archetype Family: Creative
      Other Expressions: Performer, Creator, Storyteller
      Life Journey: To explore the heights of imagination through new forms of creativity.
      Unique Challenge: To overcome the fear of being unoriginal.
      Lesson To Learn: To develop artistic gifts rather than ignoring them.
      Challenge To Self: I will develop my talent and express myself without letting fear of failure hold me back, and stand by my artistic point of view in the face of criticism.

60% Creative
    The Creative appreciates all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who they are.

20% Tastemaker20% Visionary
    Leave it to others to live by the status quo. The Visionary is interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.

Creatives are artistically driven: they thrive on originality, romance and expressing themselves thru the five senses.
    • Super Power: Originality
    • Archetype Family: Creative
    • Other Expressions: Performer, Creator, Storyteller
    • Life Journey: To explore the heights of imagination through new forms of creativity.
    • Unique Challenge: To overcome the fear of being unoriginal.
    • Lesson To Learn: To develop artistic gifts rather than ignoring them.
    • Challenge To Self: I will develop my talent and express myself without letting fear of failure hold me back, and stand by my artistic point of view in the face of criticism.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	c5a86aacc90ac774cf6043f726fd6573.png Views:	2 Size:	47.5 KB ID:	9988

Comment

• Animal
      Animal commented
      Editing a comment
      The Visionary is idea-driven. Visionaries thrive on hyperfocus and intuition.

Super Power: Courage
      Archetype Family: Visionary
      Other Expressions: Entrepreneur, Innovator, Pioneer, Guide, Dreamer
      Life Journey: To bring the future into the present, and sense the changing impulses of society
      Unique Challenge: To remain committed to a new vision in order to bring it to fruition
      Lesson To Learn: To believe in my vision, however great or small, and my creative potential to change lives
      Defining Grace: Courage
      Challenge To Self: I will envision new possibilities for humanity and recognize when an idea is worth rearranging my life for

• Animal
      Animal commented
      Editing a comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Archetypes.png Views:	0 Size:	111.6 KB ID:	9996
    Hmm.. interesting. This mix of archetypes seems about right. In other news, though, I looked around the site a bit a found this lovely buzzfeed-esque crap. It gave me a good laugh:

Click image for larger version  Name:	bullshitvisionary.png Views:	0 Size:	400.0 KB ID:	9997
    And this:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	bullshitintellectual.png Views:	0 Size:	254.9 KB ID:	9998
    Last edited by Vive; 07-01-2020, 07:11 AM.
    "Distress, whether psychic, physical, or intellectual, need not at all produce nihilism.
    Such distress always permits a variety of interpretations."

Nietzsche

Comment

• Animal
      Animal commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I love how you took those pictures! Awesome!!! Also, that sounds like your archetype

Name:	donut-1.png
Views:	385
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	10007
    Archetype Family: Royal

Other Expressions: Executive, CEO, Leader, Chief

Life Journey: To learn to use power wisely, productively, and responsibly

Unique Challenge: To identify the causes in which to invest my power and influence

Lesson To Learn: To differentiate between authentic and illusory power

Defining Grace: Generosity

Challenge To Self: I will share power in a close relationship, and commit to cooperation and compromise.

Comment

1st Explorer, 2nd Tastemaker, 3rd Creative

Comment

Name:	D76DE0BF-BB8B-43C9-904F-D6E93DE8EBC0.jpeg
Views:	306
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	11088
      Late to this poll ?????

Comment

Name:	image_1408.png
Views:	105
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	11095 Honestly I was staring at all the options in the quiz and none of them felt relevant in any way to my life, so I guess it isn't surprising that my result is unusual...
        Click image for larger version  Name:	neon.PNG Views:	0 Size:	134.6 KB ID:	11098

I wonder if this could be less accurate
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X