Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Enneagrams are you most romantically attracted to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Enneagrams are you most romantically attracted to?

Which enneagram types have you been most attracted to through your life? If you're not sure, think of it this way -- which type would be your romantic partner if you were a fictional character? Or, what's your ideal mate? Which types do you picture yourself happiest with?

You can choose multiple types, but I'd ask please not to choose too many --- go for 2 or 3 types. You can only vote once so vote thoughtfully!!!

Feel free to elaborate on your choice in the comments.
    1w9
    0%
    1w2
    0%
    2w1
    0%
    2w3
    0%
    3w2
    0%
    3w4
    0%
    4w3
    0%
    4w5
    0%
    5w4
    20.00%
    5w6
    60.00%
    6w5
    20.00%
    6w7
    0%
    7w6
    20.00%
    7w8
    0%
    8w7
    0%
    8w9
    20.00%
    9w8
    0%
    9w1
    40.00%

Well, my ex is 9w8 5w4 2w3 which probably is the most "ideal" combination for me... though I wish I had more experience to draw from. Like it's one thing to speculate based on which characters I'm attracted to, but without actual experience, I can't for sure if something would work.

Edit: Actually, the main reason it didn't work out was because I had issues being affectionate, so a type that would be more conducive to drawing out that side from me might be good... whatever that is. :P
    Although this other guy... I would say he seemed more 7ish, though I didn't get to know him that well. But he had a more "endearing" quality that made me feel more affectionate. On the other hand he was not very reliable, so I don't know if I could have handled that. x_x
    Last edited by [redacted]; 04-06-2020, 06:36 AM.

Comment

On the other hand I always imagine 3 to be sexy, but in reality it's often boring. So that's disappointing.

Comment

I mean on one hand I think any type has the potential to be both attractive and unattractive, but that's a boring answer so I tried to focus on experience. But speaking of fictional characters, I was looking at drawings of Kylo Ren and I have very little interest in Star Wars but in a way he is hot. 469 tritype I believe? But there is something off-putting with this as well. Like, in reality, I feel someone like that would be too similar to me and that creates like an ick-factor. Like having some similarity I think is good so you can actually connect and stuff, but there needs to be something different as well.
        (Think a guy I knew in real life was that type actually, and though we got along well we were never involved romantically... but that guy is dead now so of course a part of my brain gotta consider what-ifs. =P)

Comment

Working...
        X