X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hogwarts Houses!

Where does the Sorting Hat place you?

(by TomperWomper)
    (https://www.deviantart.com/tomperwom...ride-398419489)
    Gryffindor
    14.29%
    Hufflepuff
    7.14%
    Ravenclaw
    42.86%
    Slytherin
    35.71%
    Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

I'm definitely Gryffindor. ESFP power. ??? Although I am far from popular or social, my presence makes itself known. I'm a visceral, fiery creature and a feline tigress. Rawr.

If I'm not willing to die fighting, bleeding and suffering for what is sacred to me - then I'm not really alive.

Click image for larger version  Name:	814193f01c5d4f1220b17c81a774e6d6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.0 KB ID:	93

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	70248062_161504008369814_4871527605645344768_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.7 KB ID:	97
      My slytherin collage. The left hand path is a parallel to the dark arts in that universe. The right hand pathers (or white magic) seek to union or reunion with a divine source as an ultimate goal, and by doing so renounce anything "evil" (like carnal pleasures and accentuating the ego/self). Left hand pathers adhere to a form of personal anarchism which leaves room for questioning conventional religious or moral dogmas, and entertaining the taboo. In an old post of mine describing my personal philosophy, I wrote:

The aim is not just gain to wisdom for wisdom sake though that is important to me. The primary aim is to increase my personal power. Nonetheless, I wouldn't call myself a paradigmatic Slytherin since I'm not necessarily ambitious in the worldly sense. I have thought a lot about power though and what it means to have power. Power is will, and the ability to enact the will. The ability to create and destroy. I want to bridge the gap between desire and manifestation of that desire.

Comment

Is anyone familiar with this system of Primary and Secondary houses?

Your Primary House defines WHY you do things. Your Secondary defines HOW.

Here's more about how it can manifest and lots of different things you can take into account:
        https://www.google.com/amp/s/sorting...the-basics/amp

Double Slytherin here?

Comment

Atelier is the left hand path mentioned in the books? I've only read the first one but don't remember it, but I know someone who is very into the esoteric and following the left hand path. Does it come from the books?

Comment

• Mahat
            Mahat commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't read all of the books, but I highly doubt LHP is mentioned in the books. That's just my interpretation.

• Melancholia
            Melancholia commented
            Editing a comment
            No, it's not in the books. I mean, they're children's books...

People who know me and understand this sort of thing say I'm a Gryffindor. People who don't know me say Hufflepuff.

I'm more inclined to go with Hufflepuff because I can't handle the glamour of Gryffindor.

Comment

Working...
          X