What is Ti, really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Ti, really?

Have at it! What is Ti? You Ti people can probably break it down to its axiomatic principles better than I can, tehehe... winkwink..
    No really, does anyone have clear explanations of this? What's your understanding of what it means, and how it manifests in real people? How do you distinguish, for instance, a SeFi from a SeTi?

Introverted logic is rigid, logical systems, specifically about precise and explicit rules/laws. Ti egos place immense importance on logical consistency and correctness, build and apply classifications and systems, organize systematic and conceptual understanding, recognize logical connections between things (including logical similarities, differences, and correlations) by means of multi-angle assessment. My quick explanation of Ti is that it's basically common sense in that it operates the same way- builds upon reality by understanding general truths and recognizing how it's manifested.

When Ti is combined with intuition (Ne) it manifests in conceptual spheres but when combined with sensing (Se), it's about consistency in real life dealings. Ti is NOT about figuring things out (that's MBTI bullshit that really pisses me off). Ti is about accepting and working with the constraints/limitations of what one already accepts.

MBTI got it right in the general sense that Ti is deductive reasoning, but gave WRONG examples of it. It's often repeated all over MBTI outlets from forums to YouTube that Ti like eyeballing something and being creative about utilizing things that aren't meant to be used a certain way. Such as using a big, heavy, blunt object as a hammer. Wrong. That's actually Te- work around logic, whereas, Ti is understanding that the hammer exists to do what it does and adhering to the rigid principles of its purpose. Ti is stripping down the information to its genesis and by replicating the rigid structural principles/foundations, it can recreate accurate and consistent solutions even if the scenario changes; it's the adherence to logical standards that is paramount.

Comment

Last edited by SnatchYourWeave; 09-07-2020, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X