Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that you know CT, What do you think of Socionics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that you know CT, What do you think of Socionics?

On Ct, on this thread, Auburn showed the founder of Socionics - who is a woman, and self-typed at NeTi, but is actually TeNi according to vultology. To take this up with him, please go to his thread. He also asked the community at CT: What do we think of Socionics? I responded, and I'm curious to hear from you guys too.

devoTeatimeextremelyDaeva

Comment

Atelier

Comment

Comment

So CT and visual typing via microexpressions is something that I'm familiar with; I didn't realize that this had diverged from Socionics. Anyway, what I realized after sleeping on it is that I kinda tend to rely on this sort of typing and then kind of impose Socionics structures on top of it as they seem to fit. Which is... meh. Kinda bad? I'm working on getting better about that kinda stuff though.

Anyway, I'm going through and trying to update my understanding; will plan to document some of my updates to understanding as they are built. Understanding how people's minds really work and developing the deepest control of my own persona as I can is a personal project of mine; hopefully some common good will come out of that.

Comment

Working...
          X