Type 9 is Not Dramatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Type 9 is Not Dramatic

Oh, Type 9 wants peace, Type 9 lays low, Type 9 doesn't want to "rock the boat,"

You say.

I say,

Two type 9 actors playing two type 9 characters living the good life.

Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Type 9 is a sleeping beast with one eye open.

Dramatic is open to interpretation. I fear their dramatic!

Comment

yes and no. 9s are dramatic in that they can be prone to exploding as the result of....bottling up their emotions to avoid being dramatic (my 9w8 brother does this. he either says nothing and glares at you or explodes without giving you a chance to say anything back)

Comment

Originally posted by BalalaikaBoy View Post
        yes and no. 9s are dramatic in that they can be prone to exploding as the result of....bottling up their emotions to avoid being dramatic (my 9w8 brother does this. he either says nothing and glares at you or explodes without giving you a chance to say anything back)

Comment

• [redacted]
          [redacted] commented
          Editing a comment
          the video you posted in the beginning seems to illustrate the kind of thing BalalaikaBoy is talking about, with the guy snapping after being put through abuse, and they are trapped allowing tension to build... which doesn't make him particularly dramatic, it would be normal for anyone to snap in that situation.

• Daeva
          Daeva commented
          Editing a comment
          Part of my point was that these were two type 9 actors who make a living by being dramatic. So for them, living and expressing emotional drama is literally a way of life.

Written, directed, starring --- a type 9 drama queen.

Comment

Another excellent example:

Meg Myers - Desire

----

Meg Myers - Monster

Comment

Working...
          X