4w5 Edgar Allen Poe.
      5w4 Hannibal Lector.
      6w7. Scarface.
      7w8 Jordan Belfort.
      8w7. GG Allin.
      9w1. Nick Carroway.
      1w2. Himmler.

Comment

But Lecter is almost certainly an sp/sx 8w7 with 5 and 3 who kills out of lust and boredom.
        I'm unsure between 3w4 and 4w3 fix, but either way, hard agree on 8 core and Sp/Sx. there is a reason why I type Kevin Spacey as close to this type

Comment

5w6 Unibomber.

Robert Durst as a possible 935 in some order. Robin Jayne Goldsmith are you familiar with him?

Comment

• BalalaikaBoy
            BalalaikaBoy commented
            Editing a comment
            yes! good call!

Could also see the Vegas shooter as being a 5 with 9 fix or 9 with 5 fix. 5 going to 7 with the gambling, but being able to just zone out and play for hours seems very 9ish.

Comment

Robin Jayne Goldsmith
            The problem with Spacey is that throughout his life he has showed very amorphous unstable identity issues in interviews. Will review and post here. DFauvre MAY be right that Spacey is 9w8 but 8 core seems really unlikely. As for Lecter,.well he seems propelled by mastery, not expression, and having become bored at being the best of the best, through vain and deceitful tactics along with brutal lustful force, he builds a 'reputation' as 'Best of the Worst'. But okay this is one character that really isn't 'real' so tbct'd.
            I've actually perceived Kevin Spacey as relatively consistent in his presentation. Several years back before this whole #MeToo shtick, I remember watching interviews of him and thinking "nah....that is one predatory mother fucker". I honestly called that shit like 10 years in advance, even though I love most of his work.

Comment

• BalalaikaBoy
              BalalaikaBoy commented
              Editing a comment
              I have. he gives that vibe in every single one.
          Working...
          X