Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wing Directions

Quindary , Animal
    Last edited by Mahat; 04-19-2020, 07:48 PM.

Last edited by Mahat; 04-19-2020, 07:42 PM.

Comment

The one whose task it is to understand (5) turns its eye, naturally resting on the self (4), towards the others (6). I am not alone. Who are they, what are they, and what does it mean? Objectivity is an agreement between subjects on what is "real." Make no mistake, the objective can only be found in the subjective. So then, the only objective reality is the sum of all subjective experiences. Or perhaps, more than... How can I see what they see?

. . .

How can one possibly know oneself when they do not understand how they compare in this world of others? How can I be of their kind, when they make no sense. Am I sense? Maybe they are sense-able, and I am not. The odds are not in my favor.

I seek and I search to find myself in their world. Why am I fixated on theirs when I only wish to know me?

I know she is there.

She is the only path.
      The only path that I can see.
      It is the only one that matters.
      The only one that is me.

Is it hope, then? Hope to find, for I am seeker. I hope to find.. me, there. I am separate. I am (of) them. I do not exist. They do not know me. But they think they do. Limbo.

I am not what they see. I am not what I see, because I cannot see myself. I only see them.

She sees me.
      Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Comment

• Mahat
        Mahat commented
        Editing a comment
        I love this <3

• Animal
        Animal commented
        Editing a comment
        Purrrr from my soul <3
    Working...