twos and their wonderland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twos and their wonderland

Something I don't see discussed much is twos and their wonderlands. All of the two cores and two fixers I have met have had these beautiful mesmerizing artistic wonderlands. I'm beginning to notice that twos are one of the most artistic types and it's not all fluff. A lot of their art is very dark, but there's a romantic edge to it that is designed to seduce and lure into their world. A very good example would be Aurora. Yeah she has the weird 5w4 fix, but this is just two core. They will lure you into their wonderlands. The image below is Aurora.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AUR-OSThumb.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	9492
    Symbolically, the movie Coraline, for those who have seen it, is exactly what I mean by two. This movie portrays the darkness of twos. In the movie Coraline gets lured into this beautiful, magical wonderland world by her "other mother". The "other mother" then turns into a nightmare trying to steal Coraline's soul. These witch archetypes luring children into their beautiful wonderlands has been represented a lot and that is two core. On the high side of two though, they create beautiful, haunting art that evokes the souls of people in a way I've never seen any other type capture.
    The day is done, and the darkness

Falls from the wings of Night,

As a feather is wafted downward

From an eagle in his flight.

I see the lights of the village

Gleam through the rain and the mist,

And a feeling of sadness comes o'er me

That my soul cannot resist:

A feeling of sadness and longing,

That is not akin to pain,

And resembles sorrow only

As the mist resembles the rain.