Don Richard Riso reached out to the CIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don Richard Riso reached out to the CIA

On September 8, 1987, Don Richard Riso, author of Personality Types, send the following letter to judge William H. Webster, then 12th Director of Central Intelligence - which was the head of the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Source: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00100028-5.pdf

This was BEFORE Russ Hudson joined him (that happened in 1991, so four years after this letter).
    Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

That's an aggressive move for a guy who describes himself as a self-effacing, lazy crybaby.

For those who don't know, Don Richard Riso typed himself as a 4, and wrote horrible four descriptions. I examined that description in this thread and discussed why it has very little to do with real four themes, as compared to Ichazo - and how it contradicts itself, too. There's nothing "individualistic" about the description of four which Riso calls an individualist. But anyway, one can assume that if Riso (an obvious 9) told the public that he was a four, and then wrote this description, this is what he wanted people to believe about him. He told us that he saw himself as a do-nothing crybaby. (Description is in the link):

https://archetribe.com/forum/typolog...=9419#post9419

What an interesting image to sell, when you're "personally involved with politics on a national and international level" and assertively reaching out to the CIA.

Comment

• Qassim
      Qassim commented
      Editing a comment
      Not trying to nitpick, but I think he was saying that Judge Webster was involved with politics on the national and international level, and as such might be interested in enneagram.

I've heard that they use it in the government. I didn't know Riso was the one to introduce it. Thanks for the post.

Comment

Working...
    X