Ozzy Osbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozzy Osbourne

Ozzy gets typed at 6 pretty much universally, and I guess it can makes sense, given how he really plays up the bat-shit (pun intended) crazy, but.. have a look at this:

He's got ZERO head energy going. The guy's all gut - as is the music btw. Looks like 9w8 to me! Heavy, slow energy, slouches both his words and his body. This is no "Strength and Beauty"!!!! Heavy boots of lead indeed. Watchu all think?
    Last edited by Daeva; 12-05-2019, 10:21 AM. Reason: (spelling edit)
    Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Even though he's clearly Sx/So and my brother is Sp/So, the two have something really energetically in common. I wouldn't be surprised if they're both 9w8-6w7-2, but my brother has 2w1 making him a bit more pulled in, and we were mistaking this for 6w5 (along with the comparitively walled off energy of Sp).

They're so GUTTY. Boom, boom. Boom, boom, boom. Slow, gutty movements. Strong hits. My brother plays drums the way this guy sings and moves, if that's possible to understand haha. He hits the drums like "Boom, boom boom" and with this gutty, hard hitting drive. Much like Ozzy.

There's no either-or, doubt, or hesitancy at the forefront.

Comment

Once upon a time, he exemplified the type 9 with health levels that reached down to Hell:

https://www.ranker.com/list/weird-oz...osbourne-facts
      Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Comment

• Animal
        Animal commented
        Editing a comment
        Sad
        And terrifying
    Working...
    X