X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jichael Mackson's type

What's it's type?

Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

I think 3w2 and 5w4 is a good direction for his typing. 9w1 is obvious.. I wonder if anyone would contest that?
    Yeah, Sx first really feels right. I think they gave him social because for some reason he just had to be a four so they had to justify it by saying he's Social. Since Sx 4 was ridiculous.

Oops, I just saw your last post...

Comment

I'm contemplating if 3w2 or 5w4 lead would be better. Honestly, I don't know much about 5w4. I have another friend who I've had a lot of trouble typing, who I recently realized might be a 5w4. I had always been between 9 and 5. He was one of the most talented people I've ever met.... an absolute wonder, really. Genius. Entire songs would write themselves through him as if from the aether, on the spot, in the moment. He wasn't faking because the lyrics would include things happening 'right now' and take them to this wacky abstract place. The song would evolve, with a beginning, middle and end... with the genius of any well crafted song.. but it just came from the air. He was also an intensely versatile and amazing guitarist. I figured 9 because he was slothful when it came to doing something real with his music. He was always in this show and that, both in theater and music... but he never climbed up. And it's ridiculous because his talent was out of this world. It was also hard to tell where he stood on anything. It struck me yesterday that this person could be a 5w4 with a peter pan complex, and that's why I saw him as 'innocent' but also a total mindfuck-manipulator. There was part of him that was being batted around by the cosmos, and part that was just hanging on to his childish impulses...
      Anyway, 5w4 with 3w2 and 9w1 would be a very reasonable typing for that guy... maybe Michael Jackson is the same configuration with 3w2 first... I need to mull this over.

Comment

For what it's worth, Michael Jackson is FiSe.... and through him you can see the Ji "perfectionism" that can happen with Fi in crafting their arts.

https://cognitivetype.com/the-picky-princess/

Comment

Oh OH

Comment

Robin Jayne Goldsmith Just watching a bunch of stuff on youtube, other people's montages. He is very 3w2ish on stage. But he looks really shy and withdrawn. And also he's a total freakshow. Why would a 3w2 do this. I am actually wondering could he be 5w4 lead? I am really tired and out of it but sometimes those crazy ideas have merit. I know it was your idea first. But now I'm looking at all these images... and really ... he is not comfortable being incarnate...

Comment

Sx/Sp 5... we know another Sx/Sp 5 who invites everyone to his 'virtual palace...' built by the blood, sweat and tears of his own passion and perfectionism.. but he is a 5w6... so it's around his ideas. Obviously I am speaking of Auburn

MJ is always hiding in his glasses and hair...

We have plenty of 5w4 fixers like Aurora and Bjork who don't behave even remotely like this.

Comment

This is not a 3w2 lead's "artwork." This is a protest from the depths of the deep. It's an embodiment of the 'problem' of being embodied. Five. What do you think? Anyone else?

Click image for larger version  Name:	?u=https%3A%2F%2Fd.ibtimes.co.uk%2Fen%2Ffull%2F166618%2Fmichael-jacksons-changing-faces.jpg%3Fw%3D400%26e%3D4b64567de525cf6f9d7c41e41c96deda&f=1&nofb=1.jpg Views:	5 Size:	42.7 KB ID:	5174

Up until now I always assumed he was an image type, though I wasn't agreeing with four since pretty early in my studies. For years I thought maybe the 2/3 line. But nothing ever stuck. This makes so much sense...
                Last edited by Animal; 12-24-2019, 11:15 PM.

Comment

pure terror ?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	60940232_2225551184181274_4233190380494913536_n.png
Views:	154
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	5176

Comment

Speaking of type-stacking conflicts.....

Yeah, I completely agree with this. The whole typing.

Comment

• Animal
                      Animal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I see it...

He moves kind of like... a machine.

I noticed in a video I watched last night that there were 5 themes all over it. In order to SURVIVE (as in, life or death) - he had to perform magic tricks and use his expertise to seduce someone... however, that in itself was also dangerous. He was walking the line between being killed for failing to seduce her with his talent, and being killed by her husband for seducing her. Stuck between a rock and a hard place.... but in order to survive, he just kept seducing. It's like he turned the "on button" and proceeded to engage.

This was always what bothered me about core 4 for him. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Well... firstly there were all these quotes about wanting to be happy... and I just don't think a four would approach it that way. I'll explain this a little later. But another giveaway for me was just the sound of his voice and the way he moves. There's something mechanical. Don't get me wrong, I think he's extremely honest, passionate, soulful, absolutely amazing, and I am not taking away from his unbelievable passion and talent by saying this. But it's just a different quality. A different angle. His voice has the deep emotion of the four wing and being deep in the four space... his vibrato is emotional, evolving sensitive.... but there always seems to be some kind of wall ... like he's desperate to be competent even if it kills him... there's something slightly different in quality than perfectly capturing and expressing his emotions. I don't get the sense that he has to express himself at any cost... there's a sense that the world is closing in on him and he has to perform and seduce the world or else it will swallow him.

Comment

• Animal
                      Animal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Slash may be the three, pretending to be a nine.
                      Or a six.

• Animal
                      Animal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      YES! You got it in better words, this is basically what I was trying to get at. I just knew in my gut that four wasn't it, but now , knowing what we know now and watching these videos, the five seems obvious. Just back then, when I had less tools, I assumed he was a different image type.

• Animal
                      Animal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, he is at 7. I've been thinking about this almost on stop at least until I saw Star Wars which actually was REALLY emotional and left me in a crying aching mess. It was hours ago and I still haven't recovered. I can't say much else bc spoilers for others who are into that stuff. But ugh so much to say and I hate words and have no time! But I agree, your thoughts are echoing some of mine and also adding a lot of substance. This seems like a huge discovery. Did anyone know what Sx/So 5w4 would look like?
                      That might be "Phantom of the Opera's" type, but he would have a 4w3 fix. Possibly the character i've related to the most ever. Granted I only saw the musical (or rather, memorized it lol) ... but never read the book. Which I really want to, but something stopped me. I needed to keep my experience of Phantom as it was. He might be 548 or something. Daeva mentioned the phantom yesterday when I was yapping about MJ... and he's right to draw that analogy. The exile and mutilation that arises from abuse. When the 5 has a 4 fix though, they also express what's behind the mask in the music. (Laurie Anderson, Trent Reznor, Phantom)

Also, about Jackson's "artwork" (his face, body, style, voice) ...

At a glance, is he a woman or man? Or a feminine man? Is he white or black? A baritone or tenor? Or falsetto singer?

No one cares - this is irrelevant where he is concerned. He is a creature unto himself. He has transcended and also mutilated his very humanity.

Comment

• Animal
                      Animal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Pure force <3 yes

The intro to this is a 5 struggling with his line to 8. And then watching the whole thing from outside.... laughing...

And then later in the video.. the corpses rising from the grave and he is one of them..

And yet, he opens the video by telling everyone that this video in no way endorses a belief in the occult. it's all just playing with ideas, right?

And then at the end, he corners his woman and then once she's screaming at his 'dead face,' he comes back to his normal self. But then he reveals to the audience that he's actually really one of the dead, and the "normal Michael" is just an act.

If this isn't the 5est thing ever.....

Sorry, I've never really looked into MJ before, so I'm basking in the 5ness.
                    Last edited by Animal; 12-25-2019, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Wizard archetype. Fantasizing about overpowering all these badasses with his magic moves and prowess.

And here's the disappearing game.

Last edited by Animal; 12-25-2019, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Animal
                        Animal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        379 is not a ridiculous typing for him at all. I don't think I would have gotten to the right type at all if you hadn't prompted me. Not without seriously digging into his stuff. But when you said 5w4... even if you offered it just as a fix with a "maybe???" on the lead... something clicked for me. It just grabbed me by the core and drove me to watch everything. I never got into him before.
                        But at a glance, 379 is kind of the... "role he's playing." And I know you gave him much more than just a glance, but still, sometimes this also happens to me where until I SEE THE TYPE, I get at something close but not the real driver..... but then when it clicks, it clicks.

• Animal
                        Animal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He is a manic 5, AT 7, not to mention 3w2 is kind of '7ish' and Sx/So is off-ground... so 379 is not ridiculous at all. In fact I think that any informative blog about him would warrant an explanation of why he ISNT 379, since I think that would be the well-trained person's assumption unless 5w4 "clicked." Especially given that people think of someone like Laurie Anderson for 5w4, someone really embracing the 'dark.' But she has a 4 fix or something? It's different.

Watching this right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X