Slash: Sx 3 Mannequin - Pretending to be a 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slash: Sx 3 Mannequin - Pretending to be a 9

My sense is 3w4 Sx lead, with 6w5 and 9w8 fixes.

I like dark social for him.

Comment

People usually type him as 9... but then someone on perc made this whole case why he was a three. I wonder if I could ever find it. It might have been psyche! I'm not sure ... it was a long time ago. But ever since then, I couldn't unsee the three. (I only briefly thought "six?" yesterday, but no.) He is much more aggressive than he tries to appear. He's after success and he has his 'signature' appearance that doesn't change no matter who he's playing with. I recognize that it's him from 2 notes. I had no idea he played with MJ and last night I had my youtube on auto-play, and it was going through MJ stuff. This particular song came on, and within 1 or 2 notes I heard "SLASH!" and then I looked at the screen. Sure enough,,..

His guitar sound is SO highly specific and recognizable. No matter how different the people are that he's playing with... he just has to get in 'his specific image.' There's extreme refinement to this. The other side is that there's HEART in it. I can really feel what he does in my HEART, the emotion that evolves with each note.

Comment

• Animal
        Animal commented
        Editing a comment
        That makes perfect sense to me.
    Working...
    X