What is The New World Order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is The New World Order?

For more than a decade, I've heard about the New World Order. I've read about it, and I've heard compelling cases - both that it is a threat, and that it isn't. I've heard various interpretations of what it is, who is running it, where it came from, or what its prognosis may be.

What do you know about the New World Order? If a friend told you they didn't believe in it, or it wasn't real - what information would you present for them to see what it is?

I don't want this thread to be about dismissing the New World Order as a kooky conspiracy theory. All over the internet, there are people saying it's a "Conspiracy theory" and dismissing people who talk about it as "loony bins" or "far right/ far left nutjobs." It may be the case that the NWO poses no threat, and isn't really an organized "thing," and that some people who talk about it may be off their rocker. But the internet is full of articles calling people names for daring to explore this issue. I'd rather this thread was a discussion of what it IS, or what it MIGHT BE, in your eyes.

So have at it! What are your thoughts? How would you respond to a skeptic and explain what the NWO is about?

The New World Order as a concept has existed for a long time. The real question is more what is meant under all the flowery language. George H. W. Bush mentioned it a lot when he was president I believe referring to the idea of a world order with Russia, then under Gorbachev. Gorbachev basically dissolved the USSR and resigned, and Bush stopped talking about this as much I believe.

There are a lot of weird things going on not necessarily labeled as the NWO by the elites, but if you pay attention, the obvious end goal is basically a united globe. Leaders around the globe meet every year at the secretive Bilderberg meeting. Nobody knows what they talk about because they don't say, and all of this goes on without explicitly telling their countries, so who knows what back door deals are going on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_meeting

Most of what goes on is rather insidious and doesn't seem very bad. Outright war and conflict to take over other nations isn't the game. Instead, they have gotten most countries on the planet outside of a few like Iran as part of the World Bank which gives out loans to poorer countries and basically holds the sway of all of these countries through loans. The World Bank was developed by the UN essentially.

https://www.worldbank.org/

Most people talking about the NWO talk about a unified global military etc. Well to be perfectly honest the US is the world's military. We provide military services for much of Europe essentially for free (while they bitch about us) and occupy tons of other countries. You really have to pay attention to the huge push by the UN for open borders throughout Europe and the US. A lot of Europe plays along and Germany, for instance, has taken in tons and tons of migrants coming from the Middle East. The US has always half resisted the global movement. Back in the early 1900s President Woodrow Wilson came up with the League of Nations to unify Europe and the US, but congress fought him and the US didn't end up joining. The US is still fighting to this day which is why we refuse to take in migrants and the UN condemns us for it:

https://www.unhcr.org/en-us/news/pre...trictions.html

There are a lot of other agreements that have been designed to pull the US into this global order slowly such as NATO,

https://www.brookings.edu/policy2020...re-of-defense/

Trump decide to not continue on with Obama's Trans Pacific Partnership, which would have locked the US into a deal where they could easily be sued by multi national corporations for local laws in the US:

"An ambitious 12-nation trade accord pushed by President Obamaclassified documenthttps://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/b...gainst-us.html

The TPP would have sneakily challenged US sovereignty and put us into a "global order"
    Last edited by SpiritoftheGael; 08-27-2020, 03:45 PM.
    The day is done, and the darkness

Falls from the wings of Night,

As a feather is wafted downward

From an eagle in his flight.

I see the lights of the village

Gleam through the rain and the mist,

And a feeling of sadness comes o'er me

That my soul cannot resist:

A feeling of sadness and longing,

That is not akin to pain,

And resembles sorrow only

As the mist resembles the rain.

Comment

• Animal
      Animal commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh I posted mine before I saw this, so there may be some overlap of info!

I have long been interested in learning and speculating about the NWO, but I don't have an arsenal of saved links. It will take me a while to compile the deeper information I've gathered through the years. For the sake of a brief introduction right now, I typed into my search engine: What is the New World Order? This was one of the first explanations that popped up.

Question: "What is the New World Order?"

Answer:
    The New World Order is a conspiracy theory which posits a new period of history bringing about a major change in the world with the balance of world power. This New World Order is theorized by some to involve a group or groups of elitist people bent on ruling the world through a single worldwide system of government. The appeal of this New World Order lies in its proposal to free the world of wars and political strife, and its promises to eradicate poverty, disease, and hunger. Its purpose is to meet the needs and hopes of all mankind through worldwide peace.
    There are clips circulating of world leaders and elites talking about the NWO during various times in recent history. Here is one I managed to find this morning:

What George W. Bush says in this video:
    We have before us the opportunity to forge, for ourselves and for future generations, a New World Order. A world where the Rule of Law, not the Law of the Jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful - and we will be - we have a real chance at this New World Order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peace-keeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the UN's founders.
    Aside from that brief introduction, I will mention one more thing for now.

A few weeks ago, a friend sent me the website unnwo.org (United Nations New World Order). I didn't have a chance to explore it thoroughly, but I had briefly looked at a page which showed plans to control the world population through covid and the measures to protect us from it. From what I remember, there were additional links. When I first saw it, the content on the page had changed, according to others, since it was first posted. Now, I tried to find it, only to discover that the whole website disappeared.

The consensus on the internet seems to be that the site was not a government website. However, some believe it is still "real," because the people whose names were listed on the site were also involved in government. I found this article, and I'll post the video where Spiro (who I hadn't heard of until now) speculates about the people who were mentioned on the website and their significance.

I'll post more soon once I've had a chance to gather something better, but here's a few tidbits for now.
    Last edited by Animal; 08-27-2020, 04:02 PM.

Comment

In a response to whether that unnwo.org website was real or fake:

The quote below was taken from here (skeptics stackexchange).

"It seems that they've now been forced to remove the United Nations trademarks from their site. If the filename is an indication, it looks like they hastily removed the UN marks around June 8.

The previous claims in the WHOIS registration info that this site was owned by Illien Global have been removed and it is now listed as registered to "DomainsByProxy.com", which is a private registration service (that is, one that allows you to register a domain name without having your contact information available publicly on the WHOIS servers
      ."
      So, I think the UN wasn't so happy with the existence of that site and wanted it removed, besides, this would be a really dumb move for an organization that is claimed to be very insidious, sneaky. Anything that is seemingly owned by Jaymes Illien, or any website he seems to be a part of seems to either be unfinished, filled with placeholder text and full of empty pages. Even his Wikipedia reference is now gone.

Now of course this is no proof for or against the existence of a New World Order, but I thought it was still relevant to the topic and I think this site at least is very unlikely to truly be part of any kind of New World Order, if we assume it does exist.

"Distress, whether psychic, physical, or intellectual, need not at all produce nihilism.
      Such distress always permits a variety of interpretations."

Nietzsche

Comment

Forbes just recently took down the following article from 2010:

https://www.forbes.com/2010/02/05/wo...l#13ede0f548e8

So here's the internet's archived version:

https://web.archive.org/web/20201011...l#1575e95f48e8

The WHO doesn't care about the world's health in "pandemics." They'll make a mountain of a mole hill if it is in the interest of making "changes in the functioning of the global economy" to "distribute wealth on the basis of" values "like community, solidarity, equity and social justice." They think pandemics should be used as a weapon against "international policies and systems that govern financial markets, economies, commerce, trade and foreign affairs."
        This was in 2009. Now, in 2020, they are doing it. The plan is in motion.

Those quotes, referred in the article, are taken from here:
        https://web.archive.org/web/20201011.../en/index.html

You are witnessing the attempt at destruction of the "Old World Order."
        Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Comment

The Great Reset.

"Resetting" the global economy.

This is another point in the NWO (New World Order) agenda book. Is this a conspiracy theory? Indeed it is. However, it is now - and has been for some time - a confirmed conspiracy.

The virus and its worldwide lockdowns were never about health. It always has been about the economy.
          Globalists need the American economy to crash.

(Thank you Tim Pool for bringing this website to my attention.)

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

Last edited by Daeva; 10-25-2020, 08:57 PM.
          Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Comment

Working...
          X