• Show
Clear All

Trump's Accomplishments in Office

Click image for larger version

Name:	5fbba06131895dd28f6f56b3c72d1d3e.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	10435

Note that this list was made before Trump's recent peace deals in the Middle East. His best accomplishments yet are not even on this extremely long list!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...eace-agreement

Even Biden praised this.
    https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/joe-bi...peace-accords/

Comment

Trump doesn't bring trust to many ppl and thats their issue. Many of those would've never had trust anyway. That being said, he's shifted to something strange since 2016. Dangerous? I dont know, if given another 4 its unknown territory, imo. Is what it is. Jobs, weird covid shit, paper billionaire. Pure America, really. You know, back then, ppl just hated the 'swamp', and the odd thing is he became his own version of it. He couldn't attract a single career person, they've all been blown out. Maybe that's a good thing, he doesn't possess the solution either. Not the manager he presented. I dont like Joe either, to keep it fair. Those ppl are nuts too. I'm abstaining this year... its all yours!
      Last edited by Full_fathom; 09-28-2020, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Full_fathom
        Full_fathom commented
        Editing a comment
        Animal, Vive.. he's a reactive guy. I get it, i'm a reactive guy too. Post debate, if you can call it such, he was actually on point with a lot of things (if even accomplishments). Going all E here, this country just wasn't prepared for an 8.
        Its just that basic. Ppl cant understand that x person does y control for z gain, and it having nothing to do with them. Still, i'm not voting this year. I mean, whatever happens with big grandiose politics... it was going to happen anyway.

• Animal
        Animal commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed Vive - Biden was full of shit. The entire time. Lie after lie after lie, just like Obama, except Obama has class and flow in his delivery at the very least. Biden is just a transparent stubborn wall of lies, speaking in a robotic voice as he recites orders from his party that come to him through an in-ear prompt. Also, yeah, blaming Trump for that stuff was ridiculous, and Trump should have retorted by saying that all countries did equally bad. His retort that Biden would have wanted to keep the borders open was good, but there was more he could have said to defend himself. Or , I should say, that if I were debating on Trump's behalf I would have done better defending Trump than he did. (And others in our group would do even better.) He has never been good with words and debates - he is a man of action. And with all the media crap it really works against him.

Full_fathom Makes sense not to vote if you don't see the point of it.
        In more ideal times, the country would want a 9 or 3... someone more eloquent, reasonable, respectable etc. Trump came in right when he was most needed. The leftists were censoring and silencing people on the right, independents, libertarians, etc - and they were sick of being silenced. It got to the point where you could be fired from your job, expelled from your family, friends or apartment roommates, lose fans for your music, etc -- just because you uttered the tiniest, most innocuous disagreement with the latest leftist trend. Trump marched in with his crude comments and his take-no-shit attitude, and the silent (silenced) majority thought, he will pave the way so that I can speak again. Trump stood between the far left fascism (which was supported by the Media and Hollywood, and a very corrupt group of Alinskyite progressives that had taken over the Democratic party) and the people.

• Full_fathom
        Full_fathom commented
        Editing a comment
        Animal: oh def, Trump exists for a reason. I'm old enough to respect the absolute garbage, er, correctness that has precipitated. I saw it occur. Bowing to this economic power or that, minimizing international angst, that's Obama shit. Respecting others. Fuck others! They are wishing your (our) demise.

Trump exists for a reason. I dont mimimize that for a second. The equilibrium of bigger pictures. I just wish he wasn't such an ass.

You just mightve motivated me to go vote.

Comment

• Full_fathom
        Full_fathom commented
        Editing a comment
        just thinking out loud, I want my prez to be a cool customer, the sort that rises above the party. The sort that loses allegiances, while doing what's just. Joe Biden better be this, bc it's looks like he might be Prez. I won't be voting for him though, I've decided again that I'm not voting. .
    Working...
    X