Thoughts on the Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on the Election

When Obama won 2008, I did not like him. I found him sneaky and I had dreadful fear of his healthcare plans, which ended up screwing me over even more violently than I imagined.

Still, I saw that he had charisma and a strong message. Hope and change. First black president. Someone that wasn't Bush - and Bush made terrible mistakes. People liked him. Loved him. It was clear he would win.

When he won, I posted that I was proud of USA for electing a black president even if I didn't trust him. I wasn't thrilled with the results, and had good reason to fear for my life due to my illness, but I still could appreciate that the people had spoken.

Obama won again in 2012. Same story. Romney did gain traction due to some bad Obama policies and distrust that had grown against Obama, but he wasn't a strong enough, charismatic enough, loved enough candidate to win. He had no strong message.

Then in comes Clinton and Trump. I thought Clinton would win, but lo and behold, the stronger personality with the stronger message won - just like before. Clinton called for a recount and those votes ended up going *against* her. The people had spoken.

This time, it makes no sense. The Democrats ran on the same message as last time: "Orange man bad." "Repeat Obama's failed policies." They had no clear message except "covid bad."

I do think covid cost Trump many votes. It was predicted though, that if we handled covid perfectly, we would lose 200k people. And many are aware of those figures.

Biden eked his way to the frontrunner position despite that no one had enthusiasm about him. He ran on a campaign of fear Covid and hate Trump, with no strong personality and very weak delivery, replete with racist remarks and obvious scandals. Harris had no support in the primaries. His rallies were pathetic, and he mostly stayed home.

Meanwhile, Trump would give up to five rallies in a day. He was everywhere, meeting people directly. His record was excellent, he pulled out of wars, facilitated peace in the middle east, had the lowest black unemployment rate ever, and an ongoing extensive list of amazing, unprecedented accomplishments. He ran on a platform of his own amazing accomplishments, with a strong personality. He rallied. He fought. There were enthusiastic rallies for him all over the country, even in heavily blue areas. He picked up enthusiasm from Blacks, Latinos, and even had some LGBT's -- gay people on the streets fighting for him.

So what gives?

It is no mystery why people think this election was rigged. Many of us were not happy with Obama but we sighed and conceded. I did not even vote for McCain, nor for Trump in 2016. But this time Trump had a strong record that spoke for itself. And the voice of the people spoke for itself.
    The inevitable Biden victory is all part of a farce. They want to keep us on our toes while the numbers are neck to neck. By the time this is all over, regardless who wins, everyone will be at each other's throats.

This is not a normal election and the result makes no sense. America likes strong personalities. The many previous election results prove this. We like a strong, clear message. We like voting for the guy that our side actually chose. Our votes follow the enthusiasm for candidates that you see on the grassroots level.

Right now that did not happen and our faith in the system is undermined. Even those on the left already had their faith undermined when Biden stole the election from Bernie and other candidates that they preferred.

Regardless what side you're on, I think we can all agree that something is not right. This election was stolen (first from Bernie and others and now quite possibly from Trump) - and there is a reason for that. Someone benefits from it.

Stay alert.

Just coming in, (yes, I know I didn't vote), corruption of the election process is going to be as hard to prove as Russian Interference. Maybe they're both red herrings?

Comment

• Animal
      Animal commented
      Editing a comment
      There's ample proof of election fraud, people coming forward to testify about illegal activity in post offices & vote counts that they personally witnessed, software that "glitched' and changed votes to Biden in several states, etc.

• Animal
      Animal commented
      Editing a comment
      And it has been found that at least 21,000 dead people voted in PA.

• Full_fathom
      Full_fathom commented
      Editing a comment
      "people coming fwd" and "it's been found" are vague assertions. Hey, I voted for Trump in 16, but he fucked up, he couldn't calm down to The Office. I accept it... not everything is policy.

Edit: since I'm soap boxing, DT is not an evil man. But at some point everyone can be judged whether or not they are being effective. If there is in fact a conspiracy, it's whether or not the Chinese released a pathogen! I don't put it past them.
      Last edited by Full_fathom; 11-08-2020, 09:50 PM.

DT's problems are not my problem to bear.

Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week....

It's a shame, what could've been. Swamp-drainer, Biz efficiency. He couldn't do 'ppl'.

Comment

• Animal
      Animal commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe on the spectrum or something.

• Full_fathom
      Full_fathom commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, it's a valid proposition, he rebels for the simple sake of doing so, It's a wonderful thing when harnessed, but terrible when others said you would zig, and then you zigged. A faith-fulfilling intelligence sees the opportunity to zag!. Instead of a singular blight within a long 'tenure', it became a revealing moment of in-acceptance, un-adaptability. And thus he suddenly became dull and predictable.. Live by the sword, die by it. (and now we're doing types). Our vote was a gamble not a given..... and JMO, of course.

Further edits: that's where Obama gets over, he wins on "Cliff Huxtable" points. "The Office" is about fathering a nation, and that's the nation we live in whether liked or not..... bunch of Fathers. DT was just a dad to his own beautiful kids. (well, no so much the boys, they're pretty goofy). Btw, I can't stand Barak Obama. This is a person who would never risk their own neck to make change... the ethereal (platitude,perpetual) 9. They only temper the here-and-now, relying on that fact that humanity will respect humanity eventually, beauty will realize itself....the same way a broken clock is correct twice each day, hanging out to collect their silver . That's not change-agent IMO, that's a maintainer, the subconscious projection of acceptance, and their 'polite' anger. This country, whether through poor savings rates, post 9/11, the price of beef, or the fact that I make the same $$ I made in 2005, it has grown tired of polite anger. And I speak "pre Covid" here.

I think it's fair to say though that Trump has been the greatest cause-agent in modern history. Whether expose of media, or Joe and Jane's views/feelings about anything. We simply could not exist any longer in the "Patrician" political world that Obama regaled within, during its waning days. I personally think of that as the pinnacle of our own American "Rococo". I'm no French scholar, but I do know what proceeded that... instead of arms, we take up 'social media' now, mind against mind, psuedo-news (opinion) and who makes theirs more 'clickable'. But at the end of the day it's no match for the physical realization of time/space. Take a trip to the 'other coast' and you'll find that its a really large place, with a very diverse set of burdens/concerns.. At least we have that. (that's me doing a platitude).
      Last edited by Full_fathom; 11-14-2020, 11:52 PM.

Great article on voter fraud.

https://monsterhunternation.com/2020...kery-is-afoot/

THE 2020 ELECTION: FUCKERY IS AFOOT

NOVEMBER 5, 2020 CORREIA45 624 COMMENTSrdThe massive turn out alone is a red flag.

The late night spikes that were enough to close all the Trump leads are a red flag.

The statistically impossible breakdown of the ratios of these vote dumps is a red flag.

The ratios of these dumps being far better than the percentages in the bluest of blue cities, even though the historical data does not match, red flag.

The ratios of these vote dumps favoring Biden more in these few battlegrounds than the ratio for the rest of the country (even the bluest of the blue) red flag.

Biden outperforming Obama among these few urban vote dumps, even though Trump picked up points in every demographic group in the rest of the country, red flag.

The poll observers being removed. Red flag.

The counters cheering as GOP observers are removed, red flag.

The fact that the dem observers outnumber the GOP observers 3 to 1, red flag (and basis of the first lawsuit filed)

The electioneering at the polls (on video), red flag.

The willful violation of the court order requiring the separation of ballots by type, red flag.

USPS whistleblower reporting to the Inspector General that today they were ordered to backdate ballots to yesterday, red flag.

The video of 2 AM deliveries of what appear to be boxes of ballots with no chain of custody or other observers right before the late night miracle spikes, red flag.

https://mkecitywire.com/stories/5644...-votes-in-cityth, and ordered to post mark them to election day so they would still be valid. https://www.facebook.com/JamesOKeefe...81073273044980https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1...S8z2VhHLJwo6-s

All those little fraud schemes come in from various directions, except the fraud numbers add up quick in a tight race. However, if you are behind by hundreds of thousands of votes in the middle of the night it requires some audacious level fuckery, which brings us to a red flag you can see from space. The 4 AM Biden Miracle. Here is an account from somebody at the counting center. https://www.facebook.com/iamconniejo...25096326823289https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh7h...ature=youtu.behttps://www.westernjournal.com/elect...sing-software/https://monsterhunternation.com/2020...uckery-update/

Comment

About cheating...

https://parler.com/post/20ed6b906b43...a9a13daabc735b

Comment

Working...
      X