Favorite Conspiracy Theories.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Conspiracy Theories.

Are you into conspiracy theories? Which ones are your favorite?

I don't believe all of them, but these are my favorites:

9/11 being an inside job, Bildeberg/Illuminatti, multiple shooters at Columbine, Sandy Hook, and Mandalay Bay, flat/hollow earth, Obama being closeted and Michelle being trans, Avril Lavigne being replaced after dying some years ago, Amy Winehouse becoming Lady Gaga, Hitler escaping to South America , advanced society in 12,000 BC that we've forgotten about, ruins/artifacts on the moon and on mars, John Titor/time travel, gang stalking, secret military base under The Denver International Airport, Pizzagate/frazzledrip, Roswell/alien bodies and craft recovered, ruins under the ice in Antarctica, Nazi base in Antarctica, nuclear war in our very remote past.

Comment

The ones I follow are those which pan out into reality and really affect us. So the ones that matter to me include:

- Soros. He controls the media as he contributes to many MSM outlets, funds Antifa & the other Wall street protests toward his own ends, videos where he outright admits this disappear, Breitbart died randomly at perfect health at age 40 just after exposing Soros, Soros broke the bank of England and admitted it, along with a few other countries, he contributes to charities for show and also to have his hand in more outlets for his control, he masks as a philanthropist but really is a psycho that unapologetically turned against his own in Poland Nazi era, and he also conspired with Obama.

- The world gets wiped out every few thousand years, due to Solar flares. The next wipe-out is coming soon. The last one happened just before the Sumerians' time, which is what we believe to be the beginning of civilization, but there were civilizations before that as evidenced by old buildings and examining the rocks, the 10k year old rocks used to build near the pyramids in Egypt, etc... but those civilizations were wiped out by sun/weather.

Comment

Don't really believe it, but that a catastrophe actually happened in 2012 and we all got uploaded to a simulation created by CERN.

Realistic one that I do believe, MK Ultra has been implemented. That was a goal stated in one of the last documents made before the program got shut down- exploring implementation via means of language within the general population
        "If you are God, and the delusion becomes reality,
        About what kind of the noids you get?
        Is it the sensual world? The despotic society?
        The destructive sanctions?
        Or..."

-Chaos;Head title screen

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot about MKUltra. Crazy shit. Pretty dark too.

Comment

"Epstein didn't kill himself" lmao, but seriously the whole Epstein thing really gives credence to the idea that the monarch mind control program isn't that far off from reality. We know tons of powerful people had to have been involved with him, and we know that MKUltra existed in the past (that's a certainty), so it doesn't take much to actually believe all of the monarch mind control stuff is pretty damn close to being the truth.
            The day is done, and the darkness

Falls from the wings of Night,

As a feather is wafted downward

From an eagle in his flight.

I see the lights of the village

Gleam through the rain and the mist,

And a feeling of sadness comes o'er me

That my soul cannot resist:

A feeling of sadness and longing,

That is not akin to pain,

And resembles sorrow only

As the mist resembles the rain.

Comment

Yeah, the monarch stuff is pretty creepy, especially all the symbols and shit in the fashion and entertainment industry.

Comment

Working...
              X