Predictions for the Future of the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions for the Future of the World

These predictions don't need to be backed up with sources or 'proven' unless you want to. They can be whimsical hunches, or offhanded rambles. Feel free to speak your heart. You can challenge someone's predictions, but please be mindful that nobody owes anyone a carefully sourced explanation. This thread is for 'what ifs' and informed guesses to run wild.

For a while, I've sensed the New World Order is inevitable. This is George Soros's ultimate goal behind all the string pulling, and I have seen him talking about it on many a video; unfortunately, when people put them up, they quickly get removed. Breitbart collected a bunch of footage about it and then died in his sleep at age 40. Just saying. From what I understand, you can also find this hidden away in Soros books. He wants to dissolve borders and give all control to a few elites.

My sense is that government in USA will expand, and it will own the schools, so they can indoctrinate us into believing any narrative that is convenient. It will impose huge taxes on businesses, which will force them to close, much like Obamacare mandates and taxes forced many private insurance companies to close. Soon everything will be owned by a few huge corps who will be in bed with the government. As it happens in USA similar things will happen everywhere and the New World Order will be well under way. Here's my rant from a PM just now:

If Bernie and the likes will win, then the government will soon own education, so it will be free, yay! But then there will only be huge huge companies to work for because they will all be taxed up the ass , and we will all be cogs in that machine, so free school will be pointless on a humanitarian level, as it will not lead to us finding fulfilling jobs.
    If Trump wins then Generation Z will be on a better track. But the Bernies are just looming over the horizon and soon the government will own everything, followed by the New World Order. So the problem of being a cog in a big machine, with no individual choice and no pride in your work, will NOT be solved, no matter how many workarounds Gen Z has come up with.
    I'm not saying they shouldn't try. but just pointing out the reality.
    The government will own the schools, the colleges etc. Home schooling will get more popular til it's made illegal.
    The government will own healthcare. They will own the online institutions. Or a few big companies in bed with them will.
    Tump can only stall the inevitable, unless we split the country in half or theres a revolution.

Space travel is starting so it will be more appealing to have a New World Order within a few generations anyhow.
    In about 300 years, rich people will be bartering planets. The left will use the argument that this is unsustainable as long as we have separate countries fighting each other. They already use arguments like this. When space travel is a reality then young people will really buy this argument.
    At first people will be working "meaningful" jobs around the new space travel stuff, and many labor jobs will be replaced with robots. But as the whole world comes together under one elite group of leaders, we will all become cogs in their machine, their vision.
    So I don't see how gen Z is going to get back what we had before - unless there's a revolution and it changes everything.
    Even still, if this revolution happens in USA, the question is, will Canada do it too, and will others? If so we might stand a chance but if the revolution is just in the USA, then there will be a New World Order and everything will get swallowed up, just maybe a few decades later than it would otherwise.

Comment

Working...
    X