#WalkAway - a movement by Ex-Liberals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#WalkAway - a movement by Ex-Liberals

They articulate some of this more effectively than I do. So do many people here such as Roshan and Arya. I myself would consider myself a "liberal" who walked away, although I realized early on that I didn't trust the democrats.

I have focused on strings being pulled behind the scenes, which is not about my own liberal or conservative "morals" but rather, just about the string pulling of the people in power. And I see the corrupt power structure as being largely run by Democrats & their helpers (like Soros). I see the liberal citizens as victims of their brainwashing. But I address the liberal citizens because it's up to them to realize what has happened and remove themselves from the corruption, if they want to. I am not in any way suggesting conservatives aren't corrupt, or that anyone (myself included) is free of brainwashing. But this particular media-democrats-business tycoons "in bed with each other" issue has gone too far. I understand less about the economics but more about what goes on between humans, and what might be behind it, so that's what I address.

However, I am not very articulate or precise. I'm cognitively compromised. So I decided in addition to expressing myself, I want to have a thread collecting videos and articles on this very topic - why are liberals turning away from the democrats? Should they consider voting conservative? Should a new party form? What's the problem with the modern left? Please, feel free to add your own videos, articles and thoughts to the pile.

I'll start with this guy, who was a clear liberal and started a #WalkAway movement. He collects videos of people who want to share their story - so if you want to contribute a video to his campaign, also feel free to post that here!

I can safely say I've never been "liberal" in the American sense, but good read all the same.

Comment

• Animal
      Animal commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't been a liberal in the American sense either. Maybe a Libertarian? I follow facebook groups that call themselves "real liberals" but are Libertarian. I don't see the current left as genuinely liberal. It's fascist.
Working...
X