REVEALED: The TRUTH about BELGIUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REVEALED: The TRUTH about BELGIUM

It's time that I come clean with you all. There is a reason I LEFT BELGIUM. You may think it was LOVE, but nay! While LOVE was the SAVIOR, the real reason I HAD TO GET OUT was that...
    -
    -
    Last edited by Daeva; 03-20-2020, 12:06 AM.
    Sleep on the Ceiling - Erosian Exile

Is this... a meme...? I certainly hope so.
    "Distress, whether psychic, physical, or intellectual, need not at all produce nihilism.
    Such distress always permits a variety of interpretations."

Nietzsche

Comment

• Daeva
      Daeva commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh no, I am dead serious. It's about time that people see things for how they really are. Belgium doesn't exist, it never did. There's so much at stake, politically and economically, with the issue of countries that they had to basically *invent* countries to "balance the equation," as I like to call it. I like to see it as similar to how black matter and black holes were invented to make the mathematics check out. Same story with Finland, I've heard, but seeing that I'm personally of Belgian nationality (which does exist, on paper), I can personally verify this article.

Daeva what is your native language? French? Dutch?
    The day is done, and the darkness

Falls from the wings of Night,

As a feather is wafted downward

From an eagle in his flight.

I see the lights of the village

Gleam through the rain and the mist,

And a feeling of sadness comes o'er me

That my soul cannot resist:

A feeling of sadness and longing,

That is not akin to pain,

And resembles sorrow only

As the mist resembles the rain.

Comment

• Daeva
      Daeva commented
      Editing a comment
      Dutch (Flemish)

This drives me straight into philosopher mode. What does it really mean for a nation to exist?
    Rachel

Comment

Everything I know about Belgium:

It's close to Germany and Luxembourg.
      Waffles and chocolate bear its name, but I have no idea if either actually has a connection to Belgium, or if this is as logical as "French fries."
      Belgium as a concept has been around since at least 1995. (Because Belgian scouts -- whatever they're called -- came to my Girl Scout camp.)

Which is to say I wouldn't rely on my knowledge of the history of the area, regardless. LOL
      Rachel

Comment

Working...
      X