What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Honestly don't actually like her music much, but this song is reminding me of stuff.

Comment

Tried to tell my mother this is appropriate music for easter, but she wouldn't appreciate it.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u3-LBeAjOQM

Comment

Comment

The Torture Garden

Comment

Comment

Comment

This song is nostalgic...

Comment

Was reminded from listening to this

Comment

I couldn't listen to Damian Rice for a long time after the affair, because we all listened to him a lot. When we all lived together we had music playing constantly in the house, and Damian Rice was a favorite. It felt incredibly painful to listen to him after that. So I'm listening today and feeling glad that I am. Trying to learn to feel the sadness and let it be okay, and not overwhelming or triggering.

Comment

This is the absolute worst one for triggering. Life was so, so dark. If I wanted to be alone with him, we had to go to the bedroom. We lived with so many other people. He felt trapped with me in the bedroom, so he would bring his guitar and just play music the whole time. He did this one over and over one night. The next morning she was singing it at breakfast. Hearing her sing it shattered me.

Comment

Somehow this music feels appropriate to listen to while pulling an all-nighter...
                            Last edited by [redacted]; 04-29-2020, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Fade Into You - Mazzy Star

Comment

I arrived at the deepest darkness
                                I arrived to a burning sun

Comment

Working...
                                X