No announcement yet.

Balalaika's Lair: Thoughts, Rants, Tangents and Revelations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If acting like a belligerent asshat (ie, like 90% of activists) gets someone to "stop the hate", that means two things
    1) they never actually hated you. you were wasting your time
    2) that person was a pussy who rolls over to pugnacious histrionics, not someone with actual principles

Comment

while we're on that topic, if y'all wanna talk about "hate crimes", when you compare the ratio of hate crimes to % of the population, whites (60.1% of population) are underrepresented while blacks (13.4%) are almost twice as likely (keeping in mind that, in any given year, there are like 6,000 hate crimes out of a population of 300,000,000, or 0.002% of people. just in case anyone was tempted to take that assertion in the opposite direction.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hate Crime Stats.png
Views:	71
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	11513

Comment

LMAO! you're a "conservative boomer"? Tell me more about all that acid you did and all those hoes you had premarital sex with traveling from one degenerate music festival to the next. What? Now you want to preach to me about being "tough on crime", saving money and having "fAmiLy VaLuEs"? By all means, enlighten me on how "traditional" you are the way you let your wife walk all over you, spend all your money and then guilt trip you every time you want to spend your own salary to get a new golf club. ?

#OkayBoomer.

Comment

If you expect your children to give the answer you want them to say, rather than what THEY want to say, you shouldn't be surprised if your child doesn't want to talk to you. Even the most obedient children would rather talk to someone who lets them talk about subjects they find interesting (hint: 95% of the time, this does not include school), rather than engage in a social ritual where they just give a series of correct, restrictive responses. That such a common sense conclusion has to come from a childless man with the emotional IQ of a turnip should concern you.

Comment

Working...
          X